A show

Zoya

I stirred up to feel my bed turns to rock and view changes to street dogs moving around me. Then all last night memories flashed in front of me.it was quite a morning. I check my phone 30 calls and 20 messages from JO 'she will kill me or worse house arrest me'

I fix up and move to a department store just open. I buy things like my earphones and other things for using the washroom. i gargle my mouth and saw blood. So that's why its taste is horrible.

Last, I took the cab and reached LARUE MANSION.

I saw Dave our butler in the garden. He smiles in my way.

"hi Dave"

"miss LaRue is going mad in your absence"

"isn't she is old and scratchy women? who is known for turning people to a toad?" he smiles

"miss what would you like to eat?"

"Dave, where is JO?"

"She is having a guest. and as per my assumption, she doesn't wish their company"

"I will have my food on my own? do me a favour get something for those guest." he nods and left

"GOOD MORNING" I singsong and opened the door "JOOOOOO" I rambled because of the face of guest and by the face of him. He was shocked too but doesn't express much. and JO was worried for me for a moment but then she covered for a sake of me.

I smirk and lean to the doorway "Bahar ho fool barsao Mere Mehboob Aya ha (a Hindi song means Seasons of spring, shower with flowers, my honey has arrived) ," Elijah narrowed his eyes at me while the other guest cleared her throat.
"You understand the words"

She nods awkwardly, "I was a few years in India."

"pleasure meeting you"

JO spoke "excuse us for a moment, " she gets up and pull me by my arm to her room and burned an herb but I suppose it was no use

She shouted out "you ungrateful child. I was worried about you all night. I called and messaged you several times. And you not even once respond. all the while Finn is on loose ."

"Finn is alive" I exclaimed and tried to embrace her. but she stops with her hand

"Jo, I was with John and we got stuck somewhere and my phone battery was drained. Please forgive me" I make puppy face and travels on my knee.

her eyes calm but she carried her facade. She nods and left the room. I stuck with her out and saw Dave serve them and then he approached me with a plate of cookies.

"no, i am fine.was JO too loud?" with a playful tone. He smiles and nods yes.

she glares at Dave at which he left "Talk to Mr.Kenner. he was worried for you?"

I faced at her horrified "you told him, " and I think I speak loud enough to be heard by both of the elegant guests because my presence not entertained them. 

"NO, I am sensible enough to not tell about his marriage. but he called to know that have you reach safely "

i conclude and smirk "you lied for me". She shed light on her throat and turn away, which I find cute. I run to her and hugged her sideways "thank you"

"Please Don't go missing like that again, " she puts her hand on mine while I am still embracing her. My eyes fall on Elijah who is looking at me. isn't it is happening a lot Zoya ?he is looking at you too much?

"I try to be not" she lowers a bit, then let it go

Out of nowhere, I felt a sudden itch to throw and I made a run to the JO rooms. JO seems to feel and move over me