king mudbeard

Zoya
Luckily my phone was switched off.
The moment i switch on there was 100 calls from finn, 59 from appi, 60 from jiju, 20 voicemail from family and friends.
I called jiju calling appi would lead to a great lecture. the moment there was a ring the phone was picked up
"Zoya"
"Morning jiju"
"Thank God you called .we both are so worried .where are you? are you okay?do you have cash with you? just tell me where are you i will come and pick you up from there. let me get car key."
"I am in New Orleans "
"What? When ?how?"
"Well i took the plane on the night i ran away "
"Okay.."
"How's appi?"
"She is worried too. you better call her child"
"Hmm"
"Zoya why New Orleans?"
"I need to find out about me" i looked at an old photograph
"Zoya i am transferring money in your account and you better use it. i don't want my Zoya to stay at some cheap hotel."
"Jiju, i already have savings no need to do that"
"Shut up. i just transfer "
"Jiju tell appi I will call her in the morning"
"Okay take care and send me details where are you staying"
" fine.Bye jiju"
"Bye"

Well, i am not blood-related to them, but they still raise me as a there daughter.

On seeing 100 missed calls from finn.i decided it will be unfair to not at least text.
Zoya:" i got my phone. King mud beard"

King mud beard is our passcode name given by me to him. I smiled at the memory of the night i make him watch the angry bird.
And the reaction of him on giving him that name.

Finn 

In front of me, the cami is sitting 

"Cami, we've been meeting like this for weeks now, and you're still dodging my questions. Now, how do you expect your patients to open up to you when you won't open up yourself?" 

"I'm open! What do you want me to be open about? My dead uncle? My dead brother?"

 "How about living? I mean, you're highly intelligent, you are charming, and you're beautiful. I mean, surely you must have friends? Boyfriends?"

"You really mean to tell me that there's no one that warrants discussion here?" 

"I'm attracted to the wrong kind of guy. I know, a tale as old as time." 

"Well, Cami, that's your tale! And, part of the therapeutic process is in the telling of it!"

 while discussing our personal details my phone beep. I checked while discussing 

Zee: i got my phone .king mud beard.

I smiled knowing that she is not still angry and hurt.how she got the phone is still i would like to know.

Cami noticed I smiled 

"someone special"
"Very special" i smiled broadly

Zoya
If i am going to stay here for a while i need a place and job.

I text jiju to send some of my belonging it will reach by tomorrow.well right now it is good if i stay in a hotel for some time but then i need to do shopping.it sounds so great but it is a tiring task.

i end up buying a few boyfriend jeans and large size shirts and canvas shoes

Then i decide to grab a bite and coffee.

While turning at some point i bumped into a wall that curse.