piece of paper

Zoya

I took a shower and then flop on the couch with a phone and diary that i hardly use.

let search about the church.

Sean O'Connell was studying to become a priest at, and was a seemingly normal young man until one day, he just snapped and committed mass murder of his fellow seminary students by slaughtering them all with a scythe. Once they had all been killed, he turned the scythe on himself and committed suicide.

last father: Kieran O'Connell
status: died

there is a knock at the door. i opened the door.

"Miss your parcel has just arrived "there is a helper with the luggage trolley filled with boxes

"okay let just bring in " he nodded.

i text jiju about the parcel

i opened first there are clothes, the moment i open the second one i just hug my partner-in-crime buddies my IPAD, my GPS built necklace, my earphones, my laptop and other gadgets that better remain secret.

then there is the last one .till now I am sitting on a ground.there are folders i kept them aside while going through it. my education, travel documents, bank documents.

then there is an old dark brown wooden box which is slashed looks like knife marks or something sharp might hit it.

i got halted by my thoughts from my ringtone. i checked screen 'jiju'.

"hi jiju"

"hi "

"There is a wooden box?"

"yes we haven't told you before but it belongs to you"

"me"

"When we got you from the orphanage we get your belonging too. we don't want you to know that before because we don't want you to go through all the pain again but if you are searching we thought it might help you "

"thank you jiju. listen i have to unpack .talk you later. bye"

"bye"

i slightly touch the marks on the box with the tips of my finger."ouch" i cut myself. i jerked my hand back to myself but somehow a drop of blood fall on it. but then the box seems soaking my blood .a pattern starts appearing on the box. i took a step back and it open with a 'thud' sound and the music start playing not any music but a lullaby i use to listen when i was a child.

it brings me a flashback of

' a small girl painting '

i shut the box with a force

Finn
Room no 100 and room no101 finally. i knocked no reply. I knocked again.
"Yes?" I heard a voice just above a whisper
"Zoya it's me 'finn'" i replied carefully
"Just a minute finn" she seems to control her voiced but failing miserably
"Zee, are you fine? i ask cautiously
"I don't know" she broked
I hurriedly used the unlocking spell.
My eyes roam till i see a figure beside the bed. I reach her with slow steps. Her face was hidden behind her hair as she lowers her head. i kneel in front of her and softly spoke "Zoya look up" and when she did her face was hopeless.

 i kneel in front of her and softly spoke "Zoya look up" and when she did her face was hopeless

"I am not fine finn" she sounds helpless
"What happens?"
"I happen in my parent's life"

The first time after entering I observed her room everything is unorganized.

"Zee get up "
She shook her head in no.

"Yes, you are. now get up." i pulled her up dragged her to the bathroom to clean her face.
I wet a towel and cleaned her face and grab chocolate from her bag
"Have it " this time she took it on her own. i start arranging her room i make sure to check on her every minute that she is eating. I took her to the balcony and make us comfortable on a bench.
"Now tell me what happened after the morning when i text"
"I come here, took shower, search about church.."
"Church" i repeat in the confirmation
"Hmm"
"Leave it and then"
"Then i unpack that carton, then that box" and she shut her eyes tightly

"Box?where?" She somehow gains strength
"I put it in the locker .it was weird like something like magic"
"In the locker. let me get it" i got in the room and open her closet. i enter the code to the locker. i heard her steps coming closer. i took that box out of it and bring it in on the table in front of the couch. she joined me on the couch.
It has keen marks either something precious or dangerous.
I try opening it won't open. i try using a spell but it was worthless. I look at her.
"When i was opening my finger get cut and a drop fell on it and then it open on it own" she explained
"Someone spell so it is opened by only you but if you gave your blood drop it will open again "I explain while examining the box .she took her time and then finally agree
"Bravo" i exclaimed to cheer her mood
"When did you learn all this new generation stuff you antic" she joined me to appreciate my efforts
I bring a pin from my coat and pricked her finger .she clutched my arm for support while i pour blood drop on the box. she looks worried might know what going to happen.
The box soaks the blood and pattern starts appearing on it and it open then the music starts playing .zoya clutched my arm more tightly. i noticed there were a key and a piece of paper. Zoya approaches the box to shut it but i stopped her.
"There is a key and piece of paper". She looks surprised .she did not notice first-time when she opened it.
I pick key and paper out of it .zoya eagerly shut it
The paper looks parched

'To my precious - A.S.Rai'

I read it aloud to her .then i gave it to her.

I examine the key there was addressed carved on it.
She took it from me and observe it too.
Then my phone rang. i sighed and picked up.
"I need you here .elijah is going to be captured today if you have forgotten" mother ordered

"I haven't. I was just checking on kol"

"Just get here "

"Okay mother" i replied and cut the call

Zoya was still observing both the paper and the key.

"Zoya i need to go .you are fine now ?"
"I am not that weak mud beard" she winked

I get the box out of the coat and give it to her.
She raised her eyebrows in question
I opened the box for her.
I gave her vervain teabags. she frowns and whined
"I don't drink green tea finn"
"It doesn't let vampires compel you" she defeated and agree
I gave her a notebook.
"I wrote everything about the supernatural world as much as possible. about there weakness, strength, fear and how to kill them. you will go through it before going out. And it's an order, not advice" i said with a stern
And the last the necklace
I make her wear it
"Don't remove it.it stops witch magic on you, make you invisible for a few minutes to leave the place if you stuck and it makes you alive if you die by supernatural death." I kiss her forehead.
I hurriedly pick my coat and wave at her bye.