Consent

Elijah

I felt a tug at my shirt. there is peppermint fragrance around me. i jerked my body backwards. I looked up . No one but i can feel someone around me and close. I turn away my face so no one looks at me worthless in this position where I can't look presentable.

there was silence and further silence

I stiffed when I receive a hesitant pair of arms around my waist.the arms gently and patiently engulf me in a hug as if asking my consent. i get relaxed and warm as if I truly need that. i received a soft hand rubbing my back to calm me. i let my barrier broke and slumped on the person's shoulder practically begging for support. the person looks not able to contain my weight on the shoulder so the person shifts and again let my whole body fell on his own body for better support.

We stay in that position for a long time. Until now I got to learn that that person is a female because our body is virtually one. The way her hairbrush against my face make me nuzzle my face more in her hair .i felt her hand clutching my shirt tightly to bring us to close that made me do it more. right now i forget all my morals I don't know that real or illusion but i wish it to be in her arms.

'thud'

We both halted our movements and gained our conscience. I felt again the fear of being here when I felt her arms left me. She pushes me from shoulder to keep a distance. I look up in hope to find the face but nothing. but I can still sense the existence. then I notice the movement at my shirt. I felt a brush of feathery touch at my torse and travelling up and finally drove up at my heart. i breathe heavily not knowing where this all going which miss beats .on listening her heart was not beating at all then heard a thud of her heartbeat but then it falls for a long moment.

i look at my shirt being buttoned-up.

i don't understand i should be delighted that now i am presentable but felt emptiness for losing that touch.

Zoya

i took a deep breath.

i move to the front of Elijah and kneel to get to his level. I clear my head.

Okay, Zoya all you need to is just button up his shirt then that wolf will not gawk at him. Yes, just that. easy.

i move my hand then tug his shirt, but then he jerked back obviously. he turned his face away and I accept the sign to not let anybody catch him. Well, I don't care about him, but then I don't enjoy doing it without his consent. i sit there observing him and i realized it what he requires.

I was hesitant because i rarely give that indeed those who matter to me and to the stranger is the too far limit. looking at him and then to the women 'he even won't know who hug what's the big deal'.

i took my courage to move my arms around his abdomen and then cautiously engulf him in my arms. I waited for some trembling, or a jerk but none. Then slowly rubbed his back. He got relaxed and then I felt his body slumped on my shoulder. If it would another day I might dagger him with' what was that yes white oak' but today he is too weak to handle himself. I manage my knee a little forward between his spread knees so he could slump on me without breaking my shoulder.

I rubbed his back without knowing it will calm him. I felt his breath at my neck, which built a weird feeling. Then I felt him nuzzle me that made me clutch his shirt. but he liked my reaction, which made him do it more. his lips touching my shoulder blade, again and again, make my grip on him tight to bring him more closely. i wrap my arms around him protectively or might be possessive. right now I don't care what i am supposed to do.

'thud'

that halt me and regained my mind over heart? when did get my heart over my head? I draw back my arms and I pushed him away. i felt that necklace burning at my chest. I focused on 'why i was at the ground'.I look up the way he was looking for a moment i thought he actually can see me to my soul but then i divert my attention to his shirt.

i slightly tug his shirt and move my hands up to his last shirt button. I accidentally brush my fingertips, which results in heavy breathing from him which hits my neck. i felt weird things excitement, fear and not to say need to make it the same for him to feel.

remove your thoughts Zoya and stop reading those roadside novels.

i fasten up my process and button up his shirt.

i get up hurriedly on hearing footsteps. I turned to pervert women looking at Elijah with wide eyes for what now?
oops, I forget she must have seen a buttoning up shirt on its own.
Then Esther entered with Finn looking at Elijah. that women looked at Esther and mumbled sorry and left.
Esther narrowed her eyes at Finn. Finn looked at her with the same expression.

I took my Que and left that place slowly.

I check the clock at 11:35 pm.

I don't have a ride back.

I dialled a friend.
Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello zo.. "he sang
"Dare you to complete it." I stopped him midway.
"I was just kidding"
"First you have dry humour"a breath "and second I need a ride"
"Where are you?" He became serious.
"Lafayette cemetery "i replied
He groaned.
"How and why the hell you reach there? look I send Ansel your location he was out meanwhile you keep talking to me," he commanded
"Okay relax" I replied calmly
"What you were doing there?"
"Well.. to pay my regards to the dead," I stated
"It's not an amusement park i know that. look at time. ,"
"I dozed off" I caution
"You what? Are you serious who dozed off at the cemetery? at night?"
"What you are doing?" I changed the subject.
"Sharping my knives," calmly spoke
"Knives and what next grenades?"
"First your humour is dry and second no grenades," he replied sarcastically

"Look I think Ansel found me call you later," I hurriedly spoke
"Okay, " I cut the call.

I wave to Ansel.