hayley

She was the same women from Elijah mind.
I move my hand forward to shake 
"Hi Hayley" I smiled a little
"Hi"

We took the place near the fire pit. jackson besides me, Hayley front of us and Ansel a little far sharping his knives.

"Zoya if you don't mind can you just leave for few minutes " I mean seriously they come here and now she wants ME to leave. but then she looked stress So,  I decided to not argue.
"Okay" i replied by controlling my moody annoying voice.
i push myself up but then Jackson stops me pulling my wrist .hayley noticed my wrist and then Jackson.
"No need to leave .you can speak in front of her"
"She is a werewolf?" she asked confused
"No, but i trust her"
he put his hand at my shoulder and i pat his hand away in a playful manner.

" After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves, she offered me a moonlight ring as long as I'd call her Alpha. I declined. So, a couple of her brothers dragged me out here and left me for dead. By the time I healed up, word had spread about what happened to you, and to your baby."

Hayley looks down at the ground, clearly unhappy 

" So, I knew it was over, and I just drifted. And that's when I met Ansel. See, he's been teaching me the old ways, the traditions. What it means to be a wolf."
"You mean by living out in the ass-end of nowhere?"
She laughs loudly, but Ansel doesn't look amused

 "Hey, easy. Your kind makes him ornery." Jackson warned

" My kind? Jack, whatever you and your friend think of me, my kind is the wolves. Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch. All that means is they need an Alpha. Ollie needs one, too." she is offended

" Yeah, I heard about that. The thing is, Ollie, betrayed me. He plotted with the Guerreras. He spilled his own people's blood."
" He was trying to make up for that."
" It doesn't matter. Witches have him-- he's dead. Not that I care."
"You don't want to be the Alpha? Fine. I'll save Ollie myself." 

She gets up to leave, just as Ansel starts packing up his bow and quiver and stands up to walk toward her

"Hey, you got a problem, old man?"

" I have no love of vampires, but I will not allow a wolf to be killed by witches."

He brushes past Hayley to head for the Quarter. Hayley turns back toward Jackson and shoots him a look

"At least someone is interested."

"Jackson you should go and help your people" i suggest.
"Well i don't want too" and then he goes inside

she gets a call and then 

" He's out of commission, but I got the next best thing. I'm assuming you have a plan to keep Finn occupied?"

 the finn name got my attention and Ansel attention which was noticed by Hayley.she eyed us both.

"Can i come too?" I asked so that i can see what finn is up to
"No, you cant . last night was enough for you " he spoke before Hayley could make any decision.
I tried to spoke again but
"NO Zoya " he spoke with authority and determination that make me let it go.
And then they left.

I decide to head back inside .jackson was cleaning dishes. and he looks totally calm .ya totally calm
Thud
Thad
Thuk
Poor pan
"One punch from me Jackson " i make few punches in the air. while shifting on my legs like a boxer.

He snort and mission accomplished. he throws a pillow toward me lying on a couch with a grin. i throw back at him and he catches.
"Not fair your wolf and i am human" i whined
"No you are just.." he made look like deep thoughts than" lazy Mexican cow from the  ZOO"
I haven't noticed that my mouth was open from his not so funny joke.

"And see how you are yawning " he pointed out at my mouth "look at you always dozing off even in the cemetery" i launched my self on him he dodged my punch.

"I hate you" i throw pillow at him
And then he pulls me beside him on the couch

"Your anger and annoyed is your facade," he said while looking at me
"I know the people like you they hide a lot "
"Oh really "I replied sarcastically
"See, when you can't accept you replied sarcastically" he pointed out
"What is between you and Hayley?" I changed the topic to divert attention
"I didn't expect that coming? Well, she is supposed to be my wife. i mean our parents fixed our marriage in our childhood for the security of our clans"
"Do you love her?"
He turned at me and it was written on his face YES YES YES
"and she?"
He turns his face away
"It is twisted"i nodded
" then why not help her? What his name?"
"Olli "

he remains in silence then
"He joined the witches and drag other along too. he broke clan" he stated it without emotion
" what's wrong with witches?" i am curious
"Look there are main three in New Orleans.
Witches, werewolves, and vampires.
This is all about being first at the  food chain .witches want revenge on vampires for not letting do magic for years, we want equal rights as vampire and witches .if wolfs and witches come together the vampire lose ."
"So what is wrong with joining hands?"
"Witches want more of us .so they are turning kids to become a wolf to  make an army and Hayley is also connected with mikealsons which are vampires and then witches killed her child"
"Then join the vampires"
"Hayley already save others with the help of few vampires "
"Except Oliver"
"He broke my trust"
"He made up for that and still suffering" i make a point
"Change topic"
"Why not kill the main head witch?"
"As much i got to now the main witch is possessed by an original witch Esther and all the deeds are done by the help of another witch possessed by original vampire FINN"
Everything stopped .he lied.he lied to me.
It is Finn who is creating all the fuzz. My mind is going to burst due to finn  .how doing that make everything right?

"Zoya you here?" Jackson shake me
"Even better" he narrowed his eyes on me
I get up from the couch and gather my things
"You are leaving"
I nodded
"Wait till Ansel come"
I looked at him briefly
"It will be too late"