astral plane

Zoya

I was on the porch with hope as Cami investigates Elijah. Thankfully, hope is a happy child. I heard Cami spoke Elijah name in her worried tone. Carefully making sure hope doesn't see any dreadful event I entered.

Elijah is on the floor unconscious. I put my arms around hope securely.

"I don't know what happened?"

"Calm down, Cami. He is an original "

"I should call Klaus. "

"And I put hope in the crib," she nodded

I go upstairs and put hope in the crib. I turn eyes to everything I see and order them to protect her and put a dagger on the side table to protect her too. Giving her last smile which she happily returned, I ran downstairs.

"What he says?"

"It was Davina. Finn captured all his brothers. she mentioned something about stag, boar, fox, wolf " I groaned.

We wait for him to wake up for 15 minutes, but no response.

"Cami I think I would grant Finn a wish. "She looked at me

"Now Listen, I make sure hope is safe, so go be with her. I make sure all brother's don't end up killing each other. And in no way, you leave this house "

 She shook her head "okay"

She moves upstairs to be with hope. I again look around and order everything there to protect them.

Now I have to deal with a real problem. How to spell? I need a source, connector, and a spell.

 I was mumbling my thoughts when I remember the bird locket - it gathered energy from the aura. 

And JO says my spell is used by my mind, I need not spell them.

I tried my luck what goes, if I lose.

I took his hand and closed my eyes. I was in a corridor filled with doors. I move while touching every door in my way. I can hear people screaming behind the doors. Sometimes some kids laugh. Finally, I reach a door from where I can hear Finn, Klaus, and Kol voice.

Third p.o.v

Klaus, Elijah, and Kol have just awoken on the astral plane, in the middle of an old-fashioned wooden shed. Around them are the heads of various animals mounted on the walls near the low ceiling. They are all confused and worried as they take in their new surroundings.

Elijah spoke "Niklaus."

Kol, who is in a nearby corner, notices his brothers' presence and frowns in confusion

"You two."

Elijah annoyed. "What is this?"

Kol takes notice of the heads of a deer and a fox mounted on the wall and looks unnerved by what he's found

"It's a chambre de chasse. Hunt rooms. It's where witches bring their prey to mental target practice. Our bodies are in the real world, lying dead on the floor, whilst our minds are in here, represented by these creepy animal heads."

Klaus unimpressed "Let me take a wild guess as to who is the author of this nightmare."

He raises his voice to a yell"FINN! Show yourself!"

Finn enters the room through the front door.

 Klaus reaches out to grab him in a choke-hold, but his hand can't even come close to his throat 

Finn calmly, "Save your strength. In here-- "

He gestures around the room"-- I am untouchable. My magic, my rules. So, make yourselves at home. We're gonna be here for a while."