peace

Zoya
I turned and find a man approaching middle-age, with short dark slightly graying hair and facial stubble. 

The instructor seems to take a hint and move back.

"You okay kid" the man approached me"Thank you" I replied with a smile"I think the way you stare at him, he will die

"Thank you" I replied with a smile
"I think the way you stare at him, he will die." He joked
"Come get in the box," he jumps inside the box
"No, you go ahead.it is your ride" i wish i could, but NO Zoya 
"It is good to have a company. Now" he took my hand and smile at me 

There are me and the stranger. weirdly, we don't know each other but i feel safe with him.
After reaching a certain height. I look at the sky. it is called peace.

We just watch the sky in silence for an hour

"I thought you will be one of the talkative girls these days." still looking at the sky
"it's Zoya "not moving my eyes from the view
"Ansel,"
"I assumed you want some silence. "
"You hit here for silence too. "
"Hmm. " i groaned like a child when i heard my ringtone. I got a chuckle. king mud beard calling. i pick up "What?"
as usual impatient "Where are you?"
"Why? Wanna kill me?"
"Zee."
"Anything else?" i control my anger and I waited for an answer. "Listen, I need silence and peace. Call you later in the morning. Bye," I put the phone on silent mode and put it pack in the pocket. My mood is back to all the thoughts I left on the ground.

"You should stop thinking sometimes. You thought too much" how oblivious i got?
"Not easy" I frown on remembering all day thoughts.
"There is a way " he took me to the edge of the box.
He was removing the shoes
"What are you doing? " I raise my eyebrow.
"Uh, you will love it, child.," He was smiling. he took one shoe and threw it out of the box in the sky.
I glance at him surprisingly with a smile. "For once just kick all the responsibility "
"But it could hit someone. "
"It is even better," he exclaimed, "'I heard someone say karma pays'  so technically we are just helping them to make the balance in their karma," he speaks innocently with a mischievous smile
"Are you serious," I smiled
"Now remove your shoes" he points at mine 

Here we both are having a shoo-in our hand. We both face each other and throw it as far as possible. I took another shoe and throw it too while grinning like a child.
"I hope I can teach that thing to my son too," he looks at me with a sad expression
"Hope my parents teach me that too. " I stare at him with the same expression.
I don't know who approaches first for a hug, but it doesn't matter. Somehow we both felt the same loneliness and we both know that.
We both sat down.
"I hope I Can stay here for till morning. "
"Wish granted. " I narrowed my eyes in confusion.
He gestured toward a box full of fuel cylinders. "As for your concern about returning the balloon to the owner. i am the owner of this balloon "he spoke with closed eyes. I relaxed and while doing stargazing i fall asleep and the last thing I felt was warmth around me.