Joker x Reader: Fools

Hey hey! 💜 This first chapter was requested by MoonsDepression !!!
I hope you Enjoy~
(Note! This chapter got deleted, and then republished. That's why there aren't many reads or votes on it.)

It was a busy day at the smash mansion, and everyone was bustling around making preparations for the new DLC characters that would be arriving shortly. You were waiting at the entrance of the mansion with the Fire Emblem gang, trying your best to contain your excitement. There was one character you had always wanted to meet, and that was Joker from Persona 5. You had played his game, and it was super fun, but you'd never thought you'd get to meet him in person. Until smash announced he was coming as a DLC character!

"So," you asked the others, "Are you guys excited to meet Joker?
I personally, can't wait to meet him! I'm a huge fan of his." you giggled, pushing a loose strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear and trying to calm your fangirling nerves. Of course you didn't mention how big of a crush you'd had on him during the playthrough of the game. (Because that's not important 😝)

"Hmm? Oh Joker! Yeah." Ike's eyes lit up. "I can't wait to meet him either." Roy and Marth nodded in agreement.

You all sat in comfortable silence for a moment, before Lucina broke it.

"Why do you think they invited Joker to Smash, and not Batman?" Lucina inquired, "That's not very nice of Nintendo."

You laughed and shrugged your shoulders jokingly. Lucina wasn't usually good at making jokes, but she was getting better.

"That's actually a good point." Robin pondered, tapping his finger on his chin.
"You'd think if they were inviting Joker, Batman would be invited too. That only seems fair."

Everyone nodded in agreement as you looked around in bewilderment. "Wait, you guys are kidding right?" you asked, putting your hands on your hips.

"Umm no. Why would we be kidding?" Roy asked you. "We're all waiting here to meet Joker... Like, from D.C.? You know, the clown guy? He runs around robbing banks and fighting Batman and Robin. And he has that clown girlfriend. What's her name- Hannah?"

"Harley Quinn." Marth interjected.

"Yeah, Harley." Roy nodded enthusiastically. "Why did you think we were waiting here (Y/n)?" Roy grinned at you goofily.

"W-what? No no no no no...." you stuttered, waving your hands frantically. "Look, sorry to disappoint you all, but Joker- " you were cut off by the loud bang of the huge doors you were waiting next to opening.

Your voice got drowned out from the loud cheers filling the room, as everyone pushed their way forward to try to get a glance at the new smashers.
You gave up on trying to explain after realizing that no one could hear you, and watched as Piranha Plant hopped out, followed by Joker, Hero, and Banjo Kazooie. You lost sight of them for a couple minutes, but once the crowds died down, you saw Joker standing over by the entryway.
"There he is!" you said pointing him out to your friends, and jumping up and down with excitement.

"Where?" Marth inquired, narrowing his eyes and scanning the new smashers.

"I don't see him." Robin added.

You sighed and face palmed. Oh boy. "Guys Joker is-" 
Marth cut you off as he pointed behind you and asked, "Who's he?"
You spun back around to see that Joker was walking over towards your group.
"I dunno." Roy shrugged.
"Maybe he's Banjo Kazooie."

"But he doesn't have a banjo." Lucina pointed out.

"Really guys?" you rolled your eyes.
That's when someone tapped you one the shoulder. You looked up from your face palm only to be greeted by Joker. You froze.