Chapter 9

It was a normal morning in the Avengers' tower, well not normal if you asked Tony Stark because Natasha was making breakfast for the team — no, not actually the team, just only for her and Loki. 

Natasha never cooked before, it was Steve who is supposed to act as the housewife. 

And on top of that Tony doesn't know when Natasha got back to the tower — Jarvis the traitor didn't mention it to him.

"You have missed out on everything that has happened these past days." He said, as he was making coffee 

God, he can't live without that drink — Coffee is more important than breakfast. 

"You can't live only on coffee and alcohol, Tony." He could remember Pepper's annoyed face when she forced him to eat something healthy. 

"Did you forget, Stark, that I know about everything?" Natasha said as she was making waffles, Loki's favorite food (—everyone knows this because he always gives them his puppy eyes to order waffles or make them for him.) "That's why I'm making his favorite food." She continued with a blank face to hide her emotions from Tony.

It seems like everyone has gotten attached to Loki. They were trying in the past days to let him accept his true heritage and maybe spoil him a little bit. 

Yup, definitely he got them wrapped around his little finger. 

Tony didn't comment on what she said and resumed drinking his coffee, maybe Steve would be generous enough to make him some breakfast. 

As if on cue, Steve entered the kitchen with a "Good morning, guys. " he said and made his way to where Natasha was standing to start making breakfast. "Really, Tasha? Waffles again?" He said which made Natasha roll her eyes. 

"What— " Natasha said as she was putting the waffles on two plates, one for her and one for Loki. "I put honey on it, Steve." She said. 

Ugh, Steve and his healthy food. Tony thought.

"Mommy Steve," Tony teased, which made the other huff, but Steve didn't bother to reply to him. ( —whatever Stark. )

"Look who's talking. " Natasha said dryly. 

"Hey! What do you mean by—" but Tony didn't finish his sentence because of Thor's loud voice. 

"GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS." the God of thunder greeted them as he entered the kitchen with Loki following behind him. 

Ugh again, why does Thor have to be this loud in the morning? They are still trying to get out of their sleepy state (Well it seems only Tony because Steve had probably woken up at dawn and went running, Tony doubted that the soldier slept, and about Natasha, well no one knew when she got back to the tower.)

Loki made his cute little wave at everyone in his iron man's pajama. He was still feeling sleepy, but Steve had told him to wake up early because they are going to central park! 

Loki asked Jarvis if he could show him pictures of this park on the Starkphone and Loki watched the images in awe, it was huge and beautiful! He even showed the pictures to Thor.

So, he was very excited! And Lady Natasha made him waffles which made him hug her. 

"Thank you, Lady Natasha." Loki said.  

He really loves her (—oh, and Lady Pepper too of course!) He feels that they are acting as his mother. And at his thoughts went to his mother, Loki pouted and he felt like crying because why Amma hadn't visited him or why he can't return back to Asgard to see her, but that means he would leave his friends here —