Ch 42: True love,

< Imagine: You and Louis have been dating for over a year now. It was your first anniversary together and you couldn't be more happy.
All day Louis had been avoiding you however... you soon find out why.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
• Today was a wonderful day. You had woken up early to the bright colourful sunrise greeting warmly through the cracks of your boarded up windows. The sound of birds tweeting happily-
You sigh.
It would be such an advantage to be a bird... you wouldn't have to worry being bitten by Walker's. Everything would be so much easier if you just flew away from it all.
• your wishful thoughts were interrupted by a rumbling from your empty stomach- you stare one last time through the boards of your window, taking in the beautiful golden rays of the early sun.
The fresh smell of breakfast cooking entered your lungs as you exited your dorm room.
• you skipped along the halls with a light hum, a pleasant smile painted on your face. Your hair swaying gracefully with each bounce of a step you took.

You were in a good mood. Your excitement increased as you heard Louis' voice- especially since today was a very special day.
Your anniversary was today; marking a full year being with no other than Louis. Walking out of the building and being greeted with a few waves from everyone,
• you giggle as you were suddenly scooped up into a tight embrace- the same smell of Louis' trenchcoat wafted into your face.
There was no doubt to you, that this was indeed Louis who held you securely in his arms.
"Good morning, beautiful." Louis' raspy morning voice whispered sweetly into your ear. You smile, "morning Lou"
You both pull away reluctantly.

• "we're having (Favourite Breakfast)" Louis smiled. You gasp while jumping a little.
You open your mouth but now words came out, instead you tackle Louis into a hug- your arms once again wrapping around his frame.
"How did you manage to find the ingredients?" You ask letting go of Louis.
Your boyfriend immediately gave a guilty look, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Well.. I-

"He forced me to use my secret stash of ingredients. He said, "he told me: make (Favourite Breakfast) today. It's for a special lady of mine." And so here we are..." Omar huffed, glaring at Louis' way.
"Forced you?" You ask with a raised eyebrow.
Omar sighed, "he warned that if didn't do his request, then 'Chairles' would pay me a visit. I didn't know what he meant by that so I just obliged."
You look at Louis who looked embarrassed and ashamed, your give him a light smack on the arm. He of course thought you hit harder than you did as he whined and held his arm, "hey! That hurt"

"Louis, no it didn't. It was a light smack" you giggle, "and don't think this will change the subject! You didn't have to do this" you point to the bowl of (Favourite Breakfast) shaking your head.
"I want this day to be special for you.." Louis mumbled with a lopsided smile.
You sigh, "Louis... this day is already special. I'm here with you, and that's all I want" you stand on your tippy toes and peck him on the cheek. "____..... I.." Louis couldn't finish his sentence without getting even more flustered.

"Alright, enough. I'm trying to cook the rest of the breakfast for everyone else. Move along" Omar groaned. Shooing you both away.

•••

"Have you seen Louis anywhere?" You ask AJ who sat beside you happily drawing.
He shook his head before showing you his artwork- you have to admit, his techniques have improved a lot. "Looking good!" You encourage enthusiastically, though your worry for Louis' whereabouts still lingered in the back of your mind.
"I know right? Me and Tenn have been practising together" AJ proudly smiled.

You trail off into thought yet again. The sun was beginning to set- the golden rays lightly shining on your skin.
You sigh hopping off your seat. I might as well do something productive..
You ponder.
"hey _____. wait!" You stop in your tracks to AJ's voice, turning around just as he held up a page to you. It was coloured marvellously- the drawing unique in its own way.
AJ sheepishly looked to the ground.
"Is this for me?" You wonder, turning the page to see your name written on the back of it.
You lightheartedly chuckle at the way he misspelled your name.