Ch 22: Unfortunate,

< Imagine: it had been a long exhausting day. Everyone was moody and having little arguments here and there.
Of course, Louis wanted to lift the tension by some fun and laughs- a card game that everybody enjoys.
However... it takes a turn.

• "Hey! Did you seriously just knock over my drink!?" Aasim rises from his seat.
Just now Mitch called for Willy's help on a 'new' bomb. But to get there he had to walk past Aasim, who was already angry enough.
He had gotten scolded by Marlon a few minutes ago since he didn't catch anything on a hunt..

••••••••••••
{flashback}

You watch as Louis returns back from a hunt, Aasim not far behind with a huge glare. Everyone notices that nothing was caught for dinner- Marlon of course was already at the scene and questioning them.
"It wasn't my fault as to why we don't have anything!" Aasim practically screams at the Mullet wearing male.
"It was Louis! He kept fooling around and made me lose my footing. The animal ran away because of all the noise!!" He points to Louis who was casually swinging Chairles around. "Dude you can't blame me. You were the one who was crouched where I was walking" Louis replies calmly, a smile evident on his face.

"You only tripped on me because you were trying to act out and explain a joke I didn't understand!" Aasim growls back with tightened fists. All the while Marlon was keeping quiet and observing the situation.
"What can I say? It was a good joke! I was only trying to help you out by understanding it." Louis pointed Chairles at Aasim's chest to which he harshly pushed it away.
"Hey careful there, you'll hurt their feelings" Louis smooths down the wood.
"It's not alive! It's a piece of crappy wood with nails. God here we go again with this mucking around bullshit" Aasim spits with venom while he purposely shoved past.

"Aasim, I haven't finished talking to you." Marlon called out with crossed arms.
"Well I am!" He yelled back heading over to the building.
"Tough crowd.." Louis whistles with an awkward laugh.
Marlon shakes his head, "I'll go after him. It's not acceptable that he's been slacking on hunting" he followed whereAasim disappeared shortly.
Louis looked over to you with a guilty look- You had been seated with AJ and Tenn, happily watching them draw.

He didn't approach however. Just gazed with a shameful expression.

And soon enough, Aasim came bursting out of the building after at least 5 minutes. He was fuming profusely.
"Dinner's ready!" Omar calls out. Immediately everyone gathered with smiles- You and Louis sit next to each other with the other's after grabbing a good serving of fresh rabbit stew.
Aasim however was sitting by himself and glaring down at his untouched steaming food.
He receives a few worried and confused glances his way.
"What's with him?" Violet huffs, taking a spoonful of her stew.
Marlon sighs and rubs his forehead in an annoyed manner, "just... give him time." He replies bluntly.

You look over at Louis who looked even more guilty than before.
He was slowly eating his food and was lost in thought, occasionally looking over at Aasim.
"Hey..." you whisper. He doesn't even look at you and drops his spoon instead about to stand up-

"Willy, did you want to help me out with the new bomb?" Mitch interrupted the silence after placing his empty bowl on the wooden table. Willy nodded eagerly, "be right there!" He assured as he shot up from his seat.
Mitch already began walking over to the greenhouse.

Aasim finally took a bite from his dinner and sighed. His eyebrows still tightly furrowed.
Will however wasn't being careful and accidentally bumping Aasim's arm as he was passing his table- Aasim had his arm close to his drink so of course he bumped it and since the cup was unstable, it toppled over, drenching the table and Aasim.
Luckily it was water and not the homemade apple cider that Ruby makes.