Ch 6: Hunts,

< imagine: you are on a hunt with Louis but you weren't looking we're you were going. You tripped and fell... but someone grabbed you.

• as per usual, you were on duty to go hunting. Louis always went along with you just in case anything could go wrong.
• someone had been messing with your traps and it was extremely frustrating.
• "Lou, we haven't caught anything!" I whimper, guilt rushing over me as my thoughts called me a 'failure'.
• "it's okay. We can go fishing instead" he replies calmly with a hand on my shoulder to calm me.
• "but what if we don't catch anything!? You know I'm bad at throwing a fishing line" I complained with a pout, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes at any second.
• "hey, hey! Don't worry, we'll figure something out" Louis comforts as he pulls me in a tight, warm embrace. I snuggle closer to him.
• "I hope so.." I mumble sadly, a single tear rolling down my cheek. I really hated the looks everyone gave me whenever I don't bring something back with me from a hunt, it's always MY fault if I fail to catch food for dinner.
• Louis pulls back to look at me and immediately wipes the stray tear away with his thumb gently- "come on, let's go to the river" he whispers with a sweet smile.
• "s-sure" I stutter, walking after him.

As you two were on your way to the river, you weren't looking where you were walking. Your foot latches and hooks onto a fallen tree trunk, your body began plummeting to the ground with force. Shutting your eyes ready for immense impact.. but... it never eventuated. You open your eyes to see Louis under you- you gasp sitting upwards instantly.
"You okay?" He asked with a groan. You frown- "I'm fine- but I should be the one asking you that!" You fussed unhappily.
He chuckles in response, "Yea I'm good" He states with a blush. You follow his gaze and what you saw got you to wake up and get the hell off him!

You were in a straddling position. Beginning to stand up, a hand rests on your hip stopping your movements of such. "How did you even manage to get under me while I falled?" You asked with a big blush. He winked, "that's for me to know, and for you to find out" he cooed with a smirk. Your blush darkens as you start to feel something poking your inner thigh- "Louis let me go please!" You plead whilst getting his hand off.
"Huh? Why??" He asked obliviously confused.
You sigh loudly- "Because your little friend is bloody poking me and I'd like that to stop thanks!" You succeed in getting free form his grasp as you quickly stand to your feet.

He looks down and blushes as well- "well why don't you give him company?~" Louis cooed with moving eyebrows. Your face whitens while your jaw drops- "What the- Ugh you perv!!!" You scream while storming away.
"Hey! I was only joking, wait up!" He yelled after you.
You finally let him catch up, he was out of breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you would act like this. Remind me not to tease you about things of that subject" He pants but hands in his knees. "Hmph!" You reply with.

"Look I didn't mean it.. I'm so sorry!" He rants on but you interrupted him before he could continue. A quick peck on the lips sure did the trick- he quietens and states. He shifts his body weight uncomfortably- "So.. does that mean you forgive me?" He asked hopeful.
You give a few seconds of silent treatment before tackling his with the biggest hug you've gaven him today. He happily and gladly returns the embrace with a sigh. You tilted your head slightly so you could whisper in his ear as your chin rested on his chest, "of course I do, you silly boy"

After you made up, you both reached the river and thankfully caught something for the you two and the others to eat for supper. ~