Ch 20: He's a tease,

< Imagine: You and Louis were up late at night. Bored out of your minds.
Everyone was asleep at this point- your boyfriend started to do things that would... make you blush a deep crimson.
But a twist at the end definitely set your mood to kill mode.

• "What are we going to do!" You whisper yell, throwing your arms up for extra emphasis.
No answer..
• "Lou-
You were cut off by something pinning you to the ground. "I know something we can do~"
He purred. You question his sudden behaviour.
"I-uh... o-okay.." your voice stutters nervously.
• you gasp once Louis started to grope your chest, "I didn't know we were actually doing this!" You fret.
Louis simply shushes you by putting a finger to your lips. "Now you know."
• he began to get rougher with his hands as he leaned down so that he was breathing up your neck.
• the sensation of his warm breath hitting your skin sent shivers across your body.
• Louis bit down on your sensitive spot- making you yelp and let out a breathy moan.
• "you like that huh?" Louis grunted in a raspy voice.
You blush and timidly nod, even though he was already making his way down your.
He stops at the waist band of your panties.
He hooks his teeth into it briefly, before pulling them down slightly.
• "L-Louis" you tremble.
Louis moves his attention back up to you, diving in for a passionate kiss full of lust.
• his tongue prods at your lips, taking no time once you open your mouth to slip it in.
(Ay he has a tongue here 😂😔)
• he pulls back and checks you gently on the cheek. Louis moved back down to your lower region and began to fiddle with your panties again.
He pulls them all the way until they just barely revealed your womanhood.
The anticipation was killing you!
• however that's where he stopped.

"Nah. Not tonight" he announced.
He sat up and walked away from the scene. A shit eating grin plastered on his freckled face.
You sat there, turned on. But Louis just left to watch you suffer.
"Louis, w-what the hell!?" You almost yell, fixing your panties so that they were pulled up again. You angrily stomp over to him.
"You find it funny huh?" You say with a blush still covering your cheeks.
The need and want throbbed at your lower region, so that just fueled your anger even more.

"Well it's not." You finish your mini rant and give Louis a good slap in the face.
You immediately felt better after doing that. HE of course hated the action and whined holding his cheek.
"That wasn't necessary!" He protested.

"Yes it was." You simply state. Storming off soon after, collecting your belongings and slamming his bedroom door behind you forcefully.
He's a tease!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A/N: this was a request.)