Imagine #37

Imagine you're a newborn baby and your father, Kylo Ren, has a difficult choice to make that he's forced to do.

*Requested*

You're (y/n) Ren, the newborn daughter of Kylo Ren, the Commander of the First Order, and Amelia, Kylo's secret wife.

Kylo met Amelia in the First Order when he discovered that she's Force-Sensitive and also happened to be Snoke's adopted daughter. They soon became close while Kylo was training her and they soon fell in love. But sooner or later, Amelia found out that she was pregnant with you, so Kylo decided that they should get married because he wanted to be there for Amelia and you and he wanted to protect you both from Supreme Leader Snoke. Kylo and Amelia got married, in a private ceremony, without telling Snoke about it. A couple months later, you were born.

But there was one problem. Before you were born, Amelia, unexpectedly, got sick. When you were born, the doctor found out that you got the illness. The doctor told Kylo and Amelia that there's a cure for you, but he explained that it'll take some time for it to be prepared since it's a rare condition that takes days to make the cure.

It's been four days since you've been born. You were with your mother, Amelia, in her and Kylo's shared quarters. She just finished feeding you a bottle of formula and she was gonna give you a bath in a little while.

Moments later, Amelia heard the door slide open. She looked to see who it was and it was Kylo. He looked upset and seemed more stressed than he ever was.

Amelia, with you in her arms, walked towards Kylo and she gave him a kiss on the lips and said, "Hey, Kylo." "Hey, Amelia." Kylo said, somewhat gloomy, and, then, he wrapped his arms around Amelia and kissed her on her temple.

Then, he looked down at you, kissed you on top of your little head, took you from Amelia's arms, and he held you close to him. "How's (y/n) been?" He asked. "She's been great so far. I mean, she cried a lot earlier, but she's doing better." Amelia said. "That's good." "She'll be a lot better once the doctor has the cure ready." Amelia added.

Even while Kylo was holding you, he still looked upset and Amelia could see it. "What's wrong, Kylo? Why are you so upset?" She asked. Kylo took a deep breath and he explained why he was upset. "Amelia...Snoke found out about us and (y/n)." He said.

Amelia was not expecting to hear that. "What do you mean Snoke found out about us and (y/n)? How did he find out?" She asked. "I guess, lately, Snoke has been sensing a weakness from within me. After I killed Han Solo, after I was defeated by that scavenger scum, after I married you, Amelia, and after (y/n) was born, he's been noticing that I've been getting worse. Then, General Hux told Snoke about us and (y/n)." Kylo explained. Amelia gasped, looking shocked.

"Oh, no. Did he say anything else after he found out?" Kylo didn't say anything yet, as he seemed too nervous to tell Amelia. He looked down at you, trying to calm down his nerves. Then, he looked at Amelia and finally said, "He wants us to come and see him, that includes bringing (y/n) to him." Amelia looked more shocked than ever and she was on the verge of tears. Kylo even held you closer towards him.

"Kylo, we can't bring (y/n) to Snoke. I'm worried what he'll do. He could do harm towards her." Amelia said, while she was rubbing your little head with her hand. "We have no choice, Amelia. We have to go see him. He's our Supreme Leader and he's your adopted father." Kylo said.

Amelia thought about it for a moment until she finally spoke. "When do we have to go see him, Kylo?" She asked. Kylo took another deep breath, while shaking his head, slowly, and said, "Immediately."

***

As soon as the turbo lift doors opened in front of Kylo and Amelia, who was holding you in a black blanket in her arms, Supreme Leader Snoke was sitting on his throne chair, waiting for them. Kylo and Amelia walked out of the turbo lift and they walked towards Snoke's throne. When they got there, they stopped and bowed at him. "I see you both made it and brought the child." Snoke said. "(y/n) is our daughter, Supreme Leader." Kylo said. "I see." Snoke said, sounding like he didn't care.