Imagine #1

Imagine that you're new to the First Order and Kylo Ren wants to meet with you because he discovers something about you that you never knew about.

You're a new member to the First Order. It was your first day on the job as a technician.

You were walking down the hallways, exploring Starkiller Base on your first day. So far, no one hasn't called you to do something. Part of you was glad, but the other part of you was bummed. You wanted to do something other than being bored to death.

Then, your comlink beeped. "Technician (y/l/n), come to the Bridge at once for possible repairs. Commander Ren is about to have one of his outbursts." "Yes, General Hux. I'll be right there." You replied, as you headed to the Bridge as quickly as possible.

When you got to the Bridge, you were surprised to see that nothing was destroyed. All you could see was Kylo Ren, clutching his fists, tightly, and General Hux, with his hands behind his back, facing each other. You couldn't see what Kylo Ren's expression looked like because of the mask, but General Hux had a grin on his face. You thought that they were probably arguing about something.

They heard you entering the Bridge and they turn towards your direction. You, then, walked towards them. "Who is this, General?" Kylo asked, in a robotic voice, which spooked you a bit. "Technician (y/l/n), Commander." You said. "Our new First Order technician." General Hux added. But Kylo didn't respond. He just stared at you instead.

There was a short pause for a few seconds until you cleared your throat and said, "Anyway, I was called here for possible repairs on the Bridge." "Ah, yes. Sorry (y/l/n), we don't need you anymore. You can leave now." General Hux said, rudely, without looking at you, and he walked away and stared out the Bridge window. "Yes, General." You said, slightly looking down, sounding bummed.

As you were leaving the Bridge, you stopped in your tracks when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and saw Kylo Ren standing behind you, with a gloved hand on your shoulder. You were intimidated by his mask, but you didn't let that show towards him.

"Do you need something, Commander?" You asked. "I want you to come with me to my quarters. I wish to speak with you privately, Technician (y/l/n)." Kylo said. You were confused and also nervous, but, then, you said, "Umm...okay." Then, Kylo grabs your upper arm and you both walkout of the Bridge and headed to Kylo's quarters.

Once you and Kylo reached his quarters, the door slid open, and he escorted you inside his quarters. It was a large bedroom with everything in black, even the bed and furniture. Kylo released your arm and he pulled a desk chair towards him, without touching it, and he gestured you to sit down. You did.

Kylo went over to his desk with his back facing you. He, then, placed both of his hands on the sides of his mask and it made a hissing sound as he removed the mask off his head and he set it on his desk.

He turned around to face you and you were stunned to see his true human form. He had jet black, shoulder-length hair and his face was very handsome. 'He's so attractive.' You thought to yourself. Kylo smirked at you. "Do you really think so?" He asked, as he, slowly, walked towards you, with his hands behind his back. You were surprised that he asked you that. 'Did he just read my mind or something?' You thought to yourself again. "Yes I did." Kylo said, as he stopped in front of you, closely. You were surprised once again.

"What's your name?" "(y/n)." You simply answered. "(y/n)." Kylo said, softly. You blushed after he said your name.

Then, you shook your head back to reality and you asked Kylo, "What it is that you wanted to speak to me about, Commander Ren?" "You probably noticed that I was staring at you earlier?" Kylo said, while he, slowly, started circling around you. "Yes, I did notice that. Did I say or do something wrong?" You asked, seemingly nervous. "No." Kylo answered. You let out a sigh of relief.

"I was staring at you because I could sense the Force from within you." Kylo explained. You were confused. "The what?" "The Force. You're Force-Sensitive, (y/n)." Kylo said. "I—I am?" You stuttered. Kylo didn't answer you. Instead, he held his hand out towards you and he began reading your mind. You felt the pain from inside you, it felt tight around your head. "You're so lonely. You have no family. Your parents died when you were young. Your mother was Force-Sensitive. You never knew you had the Force within you." Kylo said while he was reading your mind.

You had your eyes closed as tears were streaming down your cheeks from the pain. But sooner or later, Kylo stopped reading your mind. You sobbed, quietly, for a few seconds until you felt a gloved finger wipe a tear off your cheek. You opened your eyes and saw Kylo kneeled down on one knee in front of you, with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, (y/n)." Kylo said, calmly. You took a deep breath to calm down and said, "It's okay, Kylo."

Kylo held your hand and he put his other hand on your cheek. "I can train you, (y/n). I can help you learn how to use the Force. Plus, you will won't be a technician anymore. You can be my apprentice and no one, not even General Hux, will be rude to you. You will be with me most of the time. Would you like to do that, (y/n)?" Kylo said, as he, gently, brushed your cheek with his gloved hand. You took a moment to think.

After a few seconds of thinking, you finally said, "Yes. Yes, I'll do it." Kylo smiled at you. "Good. I know you'll make a wonderful apprentice, (y/n). I'll make sure that your stuff will be moved to my quarters. You'll be staying with me for now on." He said. "Thank you, Commander Ren." You said. "Please, call me 'Kylo'."

Kylo held both of your hands and you both stand up together, looking into each other's eyes. Then, he leaned down towards your face and he placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You were surprised for a moment, but you blushed and smiled at him. Surprisingly, he smiled back at you and he wrapped his arms around you and held you close. You wrap your arms around him. "Your training begins tomorrow in the morning." Kylo said. "Okay, Kylo."