Imagine #9

Imagine you trying to escape from the First Order after Kylo Ren captured you.

You woke up, strapped to a table. You tried to free yourself, but the restraints were too tight. "Quit moving, Resistance scum!" You heard a robotic voice. You looked to your left and saw a Stromtrooper, with a Blaster, guarding the door. Your memory finally came back.

You were captured by Kylo Ren after the First Order evaded the village of Jakku. You, along with Poe Dameron and BB-8, were on a mission to get the piece of the map that leads to Luke Skywalker from Lor San Tekka. When the First Order arrived, a couple of Stormtroopers took Poe as prisoner. But, then, Kylo Ren found you hiding behind some burning debris. He spared Poe's life and he took you instead.

Kylo Ren. You knew who he was. He was the one who took your Ben Solo, the man you once loved, away.

You and Ben Solo knew each other from Jedi training. You were his only friend and he was your only friend as well. Whenever you and Ben were together, your friendship with him gotten more and more closer. Sooner or later, you two were in a relationship. One of your favorite memories with him was sneaking out at night and laying down on the grass together to count the stars. The two of you even stole each other's first kiss. Ben always made you smile whenever he was with you or whenever you thought about him.

But things changed later on. You were devastated when you found out that Ben turned to the Dark Side and became 'Kylo Ren'. You witnessed him burning down the Jedi Temple and slaughtering the Jedi trainees. You were heartbroken when he did that.

Luckily, you've escaped in one of the emergency spacecrafts. Then, you joined the Resistance. But since that day, you knew Ben Solo was gone. But you sometimes wished that he would come back someday.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted when you heard the door slide open. At first, you thought it was Kylo Ren. But it wasn't. Instead, it was a man with red hair. He had a sinister grin on his face.

"Well, I didn't realize we had such a prize on the Finalizer." He said, as he walked towards you, with his hands behind his back, and he stopped in front of you. He looked at the Stormtrooper and he signaled him to leave and he did. Then, he looked back at you.

"Where are my manners? The name's General Hux." He said. But you didn't say a word. "You don't look so comfortable, do you, darling?" He asked, sarcastically. You still didn't say a word. Then, General Hux leaned towards you. If only your hands were free, you could've punched him. "It's not going to be so comfortable when Ren comes to interrogate you soon." He, then, puts a gloved finger under your chin, which disgusted you. "Painful, isn't it, darling?" General Hux added, while he smirked at you.

Then, out of nowhere, you bit General Hux's finger, hard. He yelped in pain as he tried to free his finger. He pushed your head back and he finally freed his finger from your teeth. You slightly grinned at him. General Hux looked disgusted. "Resistance scum!" General Hux said, as he was about to leave. Before he did, he signaled the Stormtrooper to come back in. "Keep an eye on her!" General Hux commanded, and, then, he left.

A minute after General Hux left, you tried again to free yourself from the restraints. But, then, an idea popped into your head. Since you were Force-Sensitive, you thought of doing a little mind trick with the Stormtrooper.

"You will remove these restraints and leave this cell, with the door open." You commanded. The Stormtrooper turned towards your direction, seemingly confused. "What did you say?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and you tried again, but calmly this time. "You will remove these restraints and leave this cell, with the door open."

There was a short pause for a few seconds until the Stormtrooper spoke. "I will remove these restraints and leave this cell, with the door open." He, then, undid your restraints and, then, he started walking towards the door. "And you'll drop your weapon." You added. "And I'll drop my weapon." The Stormtrooper said, and, then, he dropped his Blaster and walked off. "Idiot." You murmured, as you got off the interrogation table, grabbed the Blaster, and you ran through the hallway to make your escape.