Imagine #18

Imagine you are trapped in a room with Kylo Ren.

You are a new custodian for the First Order. You've only been working for three days and you were already getting the hang of it. So far, you've been cleaning up the messes that were caused by Kylo Ren whenever he had his bad tantrums.

You've never met or seen Kylo before ever since you started your job, but you've heard a lot of rumors and stories about him from workers, even the worst ones. Many workers had told you that he's a monster under the mask that he wears. But you didn't believe everyone's story. You kept thinking that they were all made-up stories to scare you.

Yet, sometimes, you always hoped that you would never meet Kylo Ren face-to-face if the stories were true about him. But most of the time, you always wanted to know what Kylo actually looked like under the mask.

Around the afternoon, you were sitting in one of the custodial closets, eating your lunch. It was better than sitting in the dining hall with everyone. In the custodial closet, it's always quiet, just the way you liked it. Unfortunately, your lunch breaks were always short. You only had five minutes left of your lunch break, so you decided to leave the custodial closet early to get a head start on your duties.

But as you were about to leave, the door slid open and a black figure with a black and silver mask rushed inside. The door closed afterwards. You moved to the side of the wall so the black figure didn't bump into you or anything. Then, the black figure turned around and faced your direction.

At first, you didn't know who was. But, then, you realized who it was from every story you've heard. It was none other than Kylo Ren, the most feared being of the First Order. You were shocked that it was actually him in front of you.

"What are you doing in here?!" Kylo shouted, in a robotic voice. "I-I was eating lunch in here and I-I was j-just getting r-ready to—" You were beginning to say, but, then, he interrupted you. "I need privacy! Get out!" He yelled, clenching his fists. "R-Right away, s-sir." You said, as you, quickly, headed towards the door.

But when you got to the door, it didn't slide open. You tapped on it, twice, but it didn't budge. "Oh, no. The door won't open." You said, panicking a little bit. Kylo turned around and faced you. "What?" He said, as he walked towards the you. "Move!" He added, and, then, you moved to the side of the wall as Kylo started pounding on the door with his fist. It still didn't open.

"What did you do to it?" He accused you. "Me? I didn't do anything to that piece of junk! It must've malfunctioned!" You said. Kylo groaned in frustration and he continued pounding on the metal door. "Hello?! Anybody out there? Can you hear me?" Kylo shouted through his mask. You were scared. You were worried that he could take his anger out on you and he would end up killing you.

But after pounding on the door for a minute, Kylo stopped and he walked away and started pacing around. You moved away from the side of the wall and you approached the door and started tapping on it. "Hello? Anybody there? We're trapped in here! We need to get out!" You said, out loud. Then, you stopped tapping on the door because your hand was starting to feel sore.

A minute later, an idea popped into your head. "Why don't you try slicing the door open with your—umm, 'Lifesaver'?" You asked. Even though Kylo was wearing his mask, you could sense that he was rolling his eyes and he was shaking his head in annoyance. "It's called a 'Lightsaber'. But that could work." He said, as he reached down to his utility belt to grab his Lightsaber.

But, then, Kylo started patting all over his utility belt. "No! No! No! This isn't happening!" He said to himself. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I left my Lightsaber back on the Bridge!" He said. You sighed in frustration and you rolled your head back.