Imagine #31

Imagine you're Kylo Ren's sister and you're having quadruplets.

*Requested*

On Starkiller Base, you and your husband, Trisham, one of the Knights of Ren, were waiting in one of the conference rooms, waiting for your brother, Kylo Ren. You told him that you and Trisham had some important news to tell him. When he finally arrived, he removed his mask, set it on the conference table, and he sat in one of the chairs across from you and Trisham.

"So, what is it that you and Trisham wanted to tell me, (y/n)?" Kylo asked. You held Trisham's hand and said, while you were smiling, "Well, Kylo, Trisham and I wanted to tell you that...you're gonna be an uncle."

At first, Kylo was shocked when you told him that, but, then, he asked, "You serious? You're pregnant, (y/n)?" You nodded and said, "Yes, I am, Kylo. But there's more to it." Kylo raised an eyebrow, in confusion. "More?" He asked.

"Trisham and I went to the infirmary to see the doctor earlier and...he found four separate heartbeats." You said, while you smiled even more. "Four heartbeats? Then, that means..." Kylo was about to say more, but he couldn't since he was still in shock from the news. "Yes, Kylo. Trisham and I are having four babies." You finished for Kylo. "We're pregnant with quadruplets." Trisham added, while he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Kylo looked surprised and he didn't say a word. "Well, what do you have to say, Kylo?" You asked. Kylo exclaimed, excitingly, as he stood up from his chair and said, "I'm gonna be an uncle of four!" Then, he walked over to where you were sitting. You laughed at Kylo's excitement as you stood up and wrapped your arms around Kylo. He wrapped his arms around you and embraced you. Then, sooner or later, Trisham stood up and he wrapped his arms around you and Kylo. "I'm so happy for you and Trisham, (y/n)." Kylo said. "Thank you, Kylo." You said.

***

Ever since Kylo found out that you were pregnant with quadruplets, he's been very protective of you. Over protective actually. He made sure that you got proper care and he made sure that you weren't working somewhere on Starkiller Base where you could get hurt. If Kylo was too busy to look out for you, he would assign Trisham or your friends, General Hux or Captain Phasma, to look out for you. After all, you are his little sister.

***

Eight months later...

You were due any day to give birth to the babies. You were excited, but you were also nervous. Giving birth to four babies was gonna be much different than giving birth to one. You hoped that nothing bad would happen before the babies arrived.

Unfortunately, that all changed.

The Resistance was attacking Starkiller Base. Kylo told you to stay in your quarters to be safe. Trisham wasn't with you because he was helping the TIE Fighters get rid of the X-Wing fighters. All you did was sit on the bed, hoping that Kylo and Trisham were going to be okay and you hoped that the Resistance was gonna be defeated.

You stood up to stretch your legs when, all of the sudden, you felt something wet on your legs. You looked down and saw a puddle of water on the floor. Your eyes widened when you realized what it was. Your water broke. Then, the floor started shaking. You put your hand on your abdomen and you walked as fast as you could to the door, while you were trying to control your breathing. The door slid open and you walked out of your quarters.

While everyone was running through the hallways, you walked next to the wall, while you were in labor. It was really painful and you felt like you couldn't walk anymore. You wanted Kylo and Trisham with you more than ever right now.

Then, someone came up to you on your side and asked, "(y/n), are you alright?" You looked up and saw General Hux standing next to you, looking panicked. "I'm in labor, General Hux. The babies are coming!" You said, while you were panting. "Oh, dear, (y/n). You can't go to the infirmary right now. This whole base is about to blow up. We have to evacuate." He said, as he wrapped his arm around your waist and helped you walk. You groaned in pain. "It hurts so much, Hux!" You said, while grunting. "Don't worry, (y/n). We'll get to the Main Hanger Deck soon." General Hux said, as he walked faster.

When you and General Hux finally made it to the Main Hanger Deck, thankfully, Phasma happened to be running close by. "Phasma! Help me get (y/n) on the Command Shuttle! She's in labor!" General Hux called out. Then, Phasma ran towards you and General and they, quickly, carried you to the Command Shuttle.

The three of you made it up to the Command Shuttle and, then, General Hux and Phasma, gently, set you down on the medical bed. You were sweating and panting as you looked around the Command Shuttle. "Where's Kylo and Trisham?" You asked, while panting. "We don't know, (y/n)." General Hux said. Then, the Command Shuttle was up in the air and it flew out of the Main Hanger Deck. You were starting to feel worried about Kylo and Trisham. You really wanted them with you right now.

"Sir, we've located Commander Ren. He's in the forest." The pilot said. You were relieved to hear that they found Kylo. "Bring the Command Shuttle down to him." General Hux ordered. Then, the Command Shuttle lowered down onto the snowy ground and two Stormtroopers ran out to retrieve Kylo.

Minutes later, the two Stormtroopers carried Kylo inside the Command Shuttle. You noticed that he had a bloody gash on the right side of his face. But you were glad that he was here with you. The Command Shuttle, then, rose up off the ground and flew up into the sky.

"Where am I?" Kylo asked, sounding a bit dazed. "You're on the Command Shuttle, Ren." General Hux answered. "Is (y/n) here?" "She is, Ren. She's in labor." General Hux said. Then, Kylo looked up and saw you on the medical bed. He, immediately, ran over to your side. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here." He said. "But you're hurt, Kylo. You need medical attention." "I don't care, (y/n). I'm gonna be with you. Besides, you need medical attention more than I do." Kylo said. You didn't want to argue with him, so you nodded while you were panting.

Then, you grunted in pain. You felt like you needed to push. "The babies are coming, Kylo!" You yelled. "We need a medical droid over here!" Kylo yelled.

Just in the nick of time, the Command Shuttle and other First Order fleets flew away from Starkiller Base before it blew up into a large ball of fire.

***

After pushing for an hour and a half, one by one, each baby was born, without any problems. They were all healthy. You were exhausted and sweaty, but you were happy that all the babies were okay. Kylo was by your side the whole time while another medical droid sutured his wounds. But you really wished that Trisham was with you to see the babies being born. You really hoped that he was okay.

The first baby was a boy and was named Joshua. The second baby was a girl and was named Juliette. The third baby was a boy and was named Avery. The last baby was a girl and was named Ava.

You were holding Ava in your arms, while Kylo was holding Joshua, General Hux was holding Juliette, and Phasma was holding Avery.

While the four of you were admiring the babies, the pilot spoke. "Commander Ren, we've got an incoming message from one of our fleets." He said. "Play it." Kylo ordered. Then, the pilot played the message over the speaker.

"Hi, (y/n). It's Trisham. I just wanna let you know that I'm alright and safe with the First Order. I'll be back with you and the babies soon. I hope you and the babies are safe and alright with Kylo and the others. I love you with all my heart, (y/n)."

You had tears of happiness running down your cheeks after you heard that message from Trisham. You were so glad that he was alive and safe. 

You were so happy that Trisham, Kylo, and the babies were okay after going through the whole commotion on Starkiller Base.