Imagine #10

Imagine you feel really tired after training with Kylo Ren.

*Requested*

It was late at night as you and Kylo Ren were finishing up your Lightsaber training. Towards the end, Kylo beat you to a Lightsaber duel. But you couldn't help it. You were so exhausted from training.

For seven days straight, Kylo has been training you ever since he found out that you're Force-Sensitive. You knew you were Force-Sensitive, but you never had any training experience. Kylo offered to train you and you accepted it. But you never thought training would be so exhausting, even when you have to wake up six in the morning to start your day of training.

After Kylo beat you to a Lightsaber duel, he deactivated his Lightsaber, then, he, gently, kissed you on the lips, and said, "Well done, (y/n). You did good today. You're improving, but you still have a lot to work on." You smiled while you deactivated your Lightsaber and said, "Thank you, Kylo." Then, you let out a big yawn.

"I can see that you're tired, (y/n). I can walk you to your quarters if you'd like me to." Kylo said, as he held his gloved hand out towards you. "I would like that a lot, Kylo." You said, while smiling, and, then, you held his hand and you both walked out of the training room.

You and Kylo are very close. He has been kind and helpful to you. He has also been protective of you ever since a First Order worker teased you, in a bad way. He ended up Force Choking the worker to death.

He may be feared by every worker in the First Order, but to you, he was different and you liked the way he treated you.

As you and Kylo were walking down a hallway, while still holding hands, Kylo cleared his throat and, then, he spoke. "(y/n), do you mind if we stop by my quarters, I need to check my datapad for any messages from General Hux?" "No, of course not." You responded, and, then, you let out a small yawn. "It'll be really quick, I promise." Kylo added after he saw you yawn again. "Okay." You said, while nodding.

After walking through so many hallways for a few minutes, you and Kylo finally made it to his quarters. Kylo typed in the passcode and the door automatically opened. He, then, placed his large gloved hand on the small part of your back as he escorted you inside his quarters.

You looked around his room since you've never been in his quarters before. The lights were dimmed and everything, including the furniture, were all black. But you still thought his room was nice-looking.

Kylo escorted you to his king-size bed. "Please sit, (y/n)." Kylo said, as he gestured you to sit. You did. The bed was really comfy after you sat down. You slid your hand over the soft, black, silky cover. Now sleep was starting to take over you.

Kylo grabbed his datapad from his nightstand and he sat down next to you on his bed. While he was looking at his datapad, you started rubbing your eyes as you were on the verge of falling asleep. "Looks like I've gotten a couple of messages from General Hux, but I'll look at those later." Kylo said, while he was looking at his datapad. "Okay." You yawned. Kylo chuckled.

"You've been working so hard with your training, (y/n), I'm going to give you a day off tomorrow." Kylo said, still looking at his datapad. "That's nice. Thanks, Kylo." You sighed, as you closed your eyes completely.

"You know, (y/n)? I've been thinking lately. Since you've been improving so well during your training, I think I'll eventually make you as my apprentice. Doesn't it sound good, (y/n)?" Kylo asked. But, then, he felt something on his lap. He looked down and he saw you sleeping, peacefully, on his lap. You were out like a light.

Kylo did nothing but smile at your sleeping form. He set down his datapad on the nightstand and, then, he looked down at you as he started petting your hair, gently. "Hmm..." You sighed, softly.

Five minutes later, Kylo carried you in his arms, in a bridal style, and he walked you over to the right side of the bed and he, gently, laid you down. He took off your boots and set them down on the floor. Then, he pulled the silky sheets over you and he tucked you in. He, then, placed a soft kiss on your forehead before he headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After Kylo was done with his shower, he came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at you to make sure you were sleeping well. Then, he went to his dresser and he put on some sweatpants.

All of a sudden, Kylo heard you grunting, softly, and he saw you squirming side-to-side on the bed. He could sense that you were having a nightmare. He walked over to the bed and he crawled and laid down next to you. He pulled you closer towards him as you continued to grunt, softly, and squirm. He cradled your head and nuzzled his forehead against yours as he, gently, petted your hair and hushed you to calm you down. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here." Kylo whispered.

A few seconds later, you were starting to calm down, but you were whimpering a little bit. Kylo, then, started humming, softly, to you while he rocked you.

Moments later, you finally calmed down. Even though you were sleeping, you still cuddled against Kylo's warm, bare chest. Kylo smiled and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. Then, he moved to your ear and whispered, "Sleep well, (y/n), my love." He, then, nuzzled against your forehead and stroked your cheek with his thumb before he drifted off into sleep.