Imagine #19

Imagine you are Kylo Ren's daughter and you turn against him and your mother.

*Requested*

It was night time and you were playing with your toys in your bedroom. It was your basic night routine. While a caretaker droid watched you for a while, you would eat your dinner, take a bath, get into your pajamas, and you would play with your toys for a little bit until your father, Kylo Ren, and your mother, Annilin, get back from work. They would tuck you in bed and kiss you goodnight.

Years ago, Kylo Ren married Annilin, one of the Knights of Ren, a Gray Jedi, and the younger of Captain Phasma. They met during a mission and they got married in a private ceremony, without Supreme Leader Snoke knowing about it.

A few months later, you were born. Snoke doesn't know about you either. You looked exactly like Annilin. You had her similar facial features and you have her (e/c) eyes. But you also had Kylo's hair color. Plus, you are also Force-Sensitive as well. Right now, you're five years old.

You kept playing with your toys until you heard your door slide open. You turned around and saw Kylo and Annilin standing by the entrance, kneeling down at your height level, smiling at you. "Mommy! Daddy!" You said, as you got up and ran towards Annilin first to give her a big hug. Then, you turned towards Kylo and you gave him a big hug. He chuckled a bit and he returned the hug.

"How's my little girl?" Kylo asked you. "Great, daddy." You said. Kylo pulled away from the hug and you stood in front of him and Annilin. "Were you being good to the caretaker droid?" Annilin asked. "As always, mommy." You said. Annilin and Kylo smiled at you even more. "That's my girl." Kylo said. Then, he signaled the caretaker droid to leave and it did.

"Alright, young lady, you know the drill. It's time for bed." Annilin said. "Okay, mommy." You said, and, then, Kylo picked you up and he carried you to your bed. He set you down and he pulled the covers over you and he tucked you in. "Thank you, daddy." You said. "You're welcome, (y/n)." Kylo said, and he gave you a kiss on the forehead.

Then, Annilin sat down next to you. "(y/n), daddy and I have been talking about this earlier and we thought it was time we would tell you." She said. You were puzzled. "What is it, mommy?" You asked. "Well, have you been noticing that mommy's been sick a lot a few weeks ago?" Kylo asked. You nodded. "Well, I went to the infirmary to see the doctor and he...well..." Annilin began to say. You sat up, looking curious.

"(y/n)...you're going to be a big sister." Annilin finished, while she put her hand on her stomach. You were a little confused. "What does that mean?" You asked. "It means that mommy has a little baby in her tummy and you're going to have a little brother or sister." Kylo explained.

You squealed in excitement when you finally got what Kylo and Annilin were saying. Kylo and Annilin laughed at your reaction. "Are you excited, (y/n)?" Kylo asked. "Yes I am, daddy. I'm so excited, I could stay up all night!" You exclaimed. Annilin chuckled and she laid you back down. "Well, that's not going to happen. It's time for bed, (y/n)." She said, as she tucked you in. "Okay, mommy." You said.

Then, Annilin kissed you on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, (y/n)." "Goodnight, mommy." You said back. Then, Kylo kissed you on the forehead and said, "Sleep well." "I will, daddy." You said, and, then, you closed your eyes and you fell asleep.

***

A month later...

You were walking down a hallway with your caretaker droid heading to your quarters, with your dinner on a tray. As you were walking, you, unexpectedly, tripped and you dropped your tray on the floor, scattering and spilling everything everywhere. You whimpered as you looked at the mess all over the floor. "Oh, my goodness. Are you alright, little one?" The caretaker droid asked you. "I'm okay." You answered. The caretaker droid, then, got down on the floor and started cleaning up the mess.