Imagine #24

Imagine you are Kylo Ren's daughter and something unexpected happens to you while you're training.

*Requested*

(A/N: This is Part 3 of Imagine #19)

One evening, you were sleeping peacefully in your bed when you were, suddenly, woken up. It was the sound of a Lightsaber. You turned your head around, slowly, to see who it was. First, you looked at the tip of the red Lightsaber that was next to you. Then, you looked up to see none other than your little brother, Benjamin, standing above you.

He looked exactly like your father, Kylo Ren. The hair, the eyes, and the facial features. He even wore the same exact attire that Kylo wears. He looked sinister looking.

As you were about to speak, Ben raised his Lightsaber above him. Your eyes widened as you gasped in fear as you knew what he was gonna do. Then, suddenly, as quick as lightning, Ben swung his Lightsaber towards you.m "Ben!" You yelled. The next thing you knew, you were surrounded by black all around you.

You immediately opened your eyes and gasped as you sat up on your bed, panting. It was a nightmare the whole time. You let out an exhale, feeling relieved that it was all a nightmare. But you it still seemed real to you.

After you calmed down for about a minute, you got out of bed and you went into your bathroom, grabbed a washcloth, put it under cold water, and you dabbed it all over your face. Then, you set the washcloth down on the counter and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You tried to get that nightmare out of your head. It bothered you, especially when it involved your little brother. It even scared you that it might come true in the future. But you shook your head because you knew it wouldn't happen.

It's been ten years since your little brother, Ben, was born. You were now sixteen years old and Ben was now ten years old. You called him 'Ben' or 'Benny' for short. Ever since Ben was born, you've been protective towards him, especially you've been protecting him from Snoke. After your father, Kylo, taught you on how to do the mind trick on Snoke when you were six years old, Snoke has not bothered you ever since. But you were still protecting Ben from Snoke in case he was ever manipulating him in his mind.

Since you were already up, you decided to get dressed early for your Lightsaber training with Kylo. You brushed your hair and your teeth, then, you walked out of your bathroom and you changed into your training clothes. You wore a short-sleeve black shirt, black pants, and black boots. Then, you put your (h/l) (h/c) up in a bun.

After you got dressed, you left your quarters. Then, Kylo stopped in front of you. "Good morning, (y/n)." He said. "Good morning, daddy." You said back. "You're up so early. Are you okay?" "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I had a nightmare, that's all." You said. Kylo looked at you, concerned. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Kylo asked.

You thought about it for a moment until you shook your head. "No. I'm good. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll just do some early morning Lightsaber training to get it out of my head." You said. "Okay, then. I'll meet you in the training room later." "Okay, daddy. I'll see you later." You said, and, then, you headed to the training room.

When you got to the training room, you took your Lightsaber off your utility belt and you activated it, showing off the bright red color. You summoned a training droid to help you train. You usually trained with Kylo. But occasionally when he's not around, you would use the training droid to help you with your training. So far, you've been improving.

As you were swinging your Lightsaber to block a laser beam from the training droid, you heard the door open from behind. You thought it was Kylo, so you summoned the training droid to leave. Then, you turned around and you didn't expect to see Ben. He walked towards you, with a worried look on his face.