Imagine #26

Imagine you're a nurse and you have a secret that nobody, not even Kylo Ren, knows about.

*Requested*

You are a nurse working for the First Order. You've been working for the First Order since they've built Starkiller Base. You're very successful, even the doctors and other nurses are very impressed with your skills. Even though you're a very successful nurse working in the medical field, you had a secret that nobody of the First Order knows about you.

Deep within you, you're an angel. You have special powers, like the power to control fire, water, and nature and you can also talk to animals as well. You secretly have markings on your back that happen to be your wings, in which you have the ability to control them to bring them to life whenever you felt like it. You tried to be cautious of hiding your wing markings and your powers. You kept it as a secret from the workers, even from your best friend, Jamie, who works with you as a nurse as well, and especially from the high ranking superiors, General Hux, Captain Phasma, and even Commander Kylo Ren.

You're very terrified about two things. Worried about your powers getting out of control and Kylo Ren.

Whenever something frightened or triggered you, your powers can be uncontrollable. There was one time a male worker came up from behind you and he poked you, in a jokingly way, and you got scared. The next thing you knew, you turned around, while you were holding a cup of water, and the water flew out of the cup and it splashed all over the worker. That explains why you're very distant from the workers nowadays. After that incident, you practiced on controlling your powers even more.

Kylo Ren intimidated you, especially when his mask stares directly at you sometimes whenever you're walking through the hallways. You've heard so many stories about him from workers, including Jamie. You tried to avoid him as much as you could so your powers wouldn't go out of control.

Even though you're afraid of Kylo, you've always wondered what he'd looked like underneath his mask since nobody has never seen his face before. Lately, you've been having thoughts about him. Imagining of what he would look like.

You were in the infirmary locker room getting your jacket from your locker while you were talking with Jamie. "I saw Dr. Derek earlier. Gosh, he is such a babe. I wonder how he keeps his blonde hair so nice." Jamie said. You giggled and then, you closed your locker door. "Well, why don't you go ask him yourself, Jamie?" You said, smirking. "Oh, no way, (y/n). I'm not gonna ask him. Could you maybe ask him for me?" Jamie begged. "Me? Absolutely not." You said. Then, you and Jamie laughed as the both of you left the infirmary locker room.

As you and Jamie were walking down a hallway, the two of you were still talking to each other. "So, have you seen any cute guys around the First Order base lately?" Jamie asked. You shook your head and said, "Not really. Although...there is one particular man that I am really curious to know about." Jamie gasped, excitingly, and asked, "Who is it, (y/n)?" You looked away, feeling bashful.

"You don't wanna know, Jamie." You said. "Oh, come on, (y/n). I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything. Come on. Tell me who it is." Jamie said, while she elbowed your arm. You took a deep breath and let out an exhale and answered, "It's...It's Kylo Ren, Jamie."

Jamie gasped, in shock, and she stopped you. "Are you serious, (y/n)?" She asked. You nodded, slowly. "But why, (y/n)? Out of all the men here in the First Order base, you choose Kylo Ren? (y/n), haven't you heard all the stories about him?" She asked. "I have heard a lot of stories about him, Jamie, and I know I'm afraid of him. But I don't know. For some reason, I'm curious to know what he actually looks like under his mask lately." You said.

"I've always heard that he's an ugly, disfigured being, even though everyone has never seen him without his mask off." Jamie said. "Well, I feel like he's not a monster at all. To me, I can picture him as a normal, handsome, young human man. I just wish I could see what he looks like though." You said.