Worst Day Ever

Bucky was getting ready for his double date with Steve, and Ramona was NOT happy at all about it. Ramona know when Bucky is leaving without her, he put on this smelly stuff and actually comb his hair and putting on his best shoes that he keep out of reach so that she can't chew on them. Ramona is a lot older now and have more legs then she do body, she still have her floppy ear and crooked tail that by now everyone know she won't grow out of, but for Bucky she is still the best looking dog in the world forget all of New York. Laying on his bed with her back towards him she let out a puff of air and tight up her curled form with her tail up against her nose glaring at his shadow that is approaching her. "Come on girl, don't be mad I promise that tomorrow we can go to the park and we can play all day, ok." Bucky said to his still spoiled puppy. Ramona let out another puff of air and a groan still very much unhappy about Bucky leaving without her despite the small excitement of going her favorite park. Feeling Bucky sitting down and petting her body and of course scratching her favorite spot behind her ear, she is still fighting the urge of giving him the satisfaction of return love and kept up a good hard fight within herself to not....give...in, oh who was she kidding Bucky know her weakness and knew all to well he will be forgiven thanks to the rubs. Getting out of her ball she then crawled over to him and place her head on his lap belly up and just enjoying the love of Bucky. Chuckling knowing he have won, Bucky rub her a little longer but then stood up having to leave to pick up his date for the night.

"Ok little girl I have to leave i'll be back before you know it, you are still my best girl you never have to worry about anyone taking your place." Kissing her snout he begins to leave. Jumping up on gangly legs Ramona ran after Bucky, blocking the front door, and giving Bucky the saddest look she can give. Bucky shook his head having to deal with this before on multiple occasions grab his jacket and shoved his growing puppy out of the way "Ramona be a good girl for mom and Rebecca protect the house while i'm gone." Ramona let out a huff at being moved and just plopped down on the rug, once again her back at her Bucky. Bucky bit his lip and shook his head at his spoiled rotten puppy and once again tried to get back in her good grace. "Ramona stop acting like a spoiled pup, i'll take you the park and spend the whole day with you I promise girl." No response this time. Bucky pouted his lips and said "Ok that's fine I love you too little girl, ill see you later. Bye mom! i'll be back soon." Giving one last look and one final pet to Ramona, Bucky leave out the door for his night out.

Ramona jump up from the rug and moved to the window looking at Bucky retreating form, sensing someone looking at him Bucky turned around, spot his little girl looking at him out the window gave a wave almost giving in and bringing her with them turned around and continue his journey. Ramona seeing the gesture, she couldn't believe that Bucky left her behind, feeling totally rejected she made her way to the kitchen were Mrs. Barnes was making dinner for her family and let out a small whine and laid next to Mrs.Barnes feet. Mrs. Barnes use to this behavior from Ramona bent down giving the puppy reassurance that James will only be gone for no more the two hours. Ramona was not having any of it, two hours was too long for a pup, thats an eternity! Ramona huff and continue to follow Mrs. Barnes around the kitchen hoping to get scraps out of pity for being rejected. Mrs. Barnes seeing Ramona said to her "No can do girl, you probably don't even know how to sit." To her surprise Ramona sat quickly giving Mrs. Barnes her full attention just like Buck and Steve have taught her. Mrs. Barnes looked around and went back to Ramona, "Lay Down" once again Ramona did the action then lift her head up looking at Mrs. Barnes, "Heel" Mrs. Barnes commanded, Ramona lift her gangly body off the floor walked around Mrs. Barnes looking at her once she reach her left side and sitting down. Mrs. Barnes impress with the work the boys have down with the puppy gave Ramona scraps from a plate "Good girl" Mrs. Barnes praise while petting Ramona head as she eat her well earned treat. Mrs. Barnes done with dinner called Rebecca down for dinner and wrapping up leftovers just in case James and Steve return  home hungry.