Chapter 24

Minerva's eyes wavered and sparkled at the two mysterious people who were there before them. As she was about to ask who they were, Link and Pit beat her to it.

Link gave one of the girls a smile. "We were really in a bind. You have great timing, Kagami."

Kagami smiled back. "Sorry I didn't show up sooner. I had to pick her up."

Pit smiled brightly. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you since smash bros, Lucina!"

Lucina returned the smile. "Likewise."

Link was rather surprised to see this duo. "I didn't know you were besties with Lucina, Kagami."

"Well." Kagami said. "Her and I made a royal arrangement to work together. Now both of our kingdoms aid one another."

"That's correct." Lucina spoke up. "Her and I found out that we get along quite well."

Link was smiling, but felt a little awkward. "So... How's Chrom? I haven't seen him in 100 years." He let out a little laugh.

Lucina just blinked. "My father informed me that he has met you about 20 years ago. You don't look like you aged that much."

Link rubbed the back of his head, realizing an answer to his question. When he was traveling with his friends over 100 years ago to rescue Zelda, Ganondorf had vanquished them. Not only did they end up in a different area, but in a different time as well. In the future nonetheless.

Link let out a sigh. "Yeah... That's right. I got my years mixed up. That's why I'm not questioning this whole time traveling stuff anymore."

Both Kagami and Lucina nodded and said this at the same time. "I can agree."

Minerva was just blinking. "You're Kagami and Lucina? My name is Minerva. It's nice to meet you."

They both smiled at her, Kagami spoke up. "It's nice to meet you as well."

Lucina nodded. "It's nice to meet a new friend."

Hades started getting back up, groaning a bit in pain. He saw that two more people had joined the battle. He smirked at the two ladies. "My, you two ladies are quite lovely."

Kagami dropped her eyelids. "I don't think your wife, Persephone, would appreciate it if she heard that you've been flirting with other women. And here I thought you were different in that category among the other gods."

That caught Hades off guard, blinking in response. "So you know of my wife, do you?"

Pit glared at him. "She's going to be mad at you when she finds out."

Hades let out a laugh. "Don't worry, I think my wife is the most beautiful woman in my eyes. She's the queen of my heart."

Link rolled his eyes. "Then don't make passes at other women. That's so disgusting."

"I can't help find these three ladies beautiful." Hades paused for a moment. "But enough about that. Bring out Athena or prepare to taste my wrath."

Kagami walked up to Link, handing him a special looking bow. "Here. Zelda wanted me to give you this."

Link's eyes widen, seeing it was the bow that he used to defeat Calamity Ganon. He gave her a smile. "Thanks, Kagami."

"You're welcome."

Dark Pit, who was silently listening the entire time spoke up. "Are you lot done bickering or are we going to fight him?"

Pit dropped his eyelids. "Must be sad having no friends to catch up with, Pitto."

"Save your breath. I'm not going to argue with the likes of you."