Chapter 11

Medusa was attacking the four with a dark aura as Pit reflected it with a shield he summoned. "Scatter!"

At the same time, the four of them separated while keeping an distance from their enemy.

Medusa smirked in response. "Four against one isn't fair now, is it? Perhaps I should take out the strongest to weakest." She only pointed to three, excluding Minerva. "You three will be a nuisance, so I should take you all out first."

Dark Pit shot an arrow at her, but she just moved aside. Link was rushing towards her with the Master Sword in hand. Medusa just moved aside, looking like she was summoning an attack.

Link backflipped away, clicking his tongue. "What do we do? She's dodging our attacks like it's nothing."

Pit was thinking to himself. "We just need to keep attacking. One of us will get her eventually."

"You idiot." Dark Pit said. "That's most likely her plan. To have us tire ourselves out."

"You seem to caught onto my plan, Dark Pit." Medusa said. "However, that's not my main plan. But I won't let you see through that easily."

Medusa started shooting lightning from her hands, having the three dodge. Minerva was shaking, she knew that Medusa will eventually get to her. She knew that she viewed her as weak, and will easily defeat her in the end. She hated being so scared.

Pit shot an arrow at Medusa, but she ended up teleporting. Minerva grunted at the sight, feeling like the enemy appeared behind her. She felt an arm go around her, a sharp nail to her neck that if it dug in her skin, she would end up bleeding to death.

The three guys grunted at the sight, holding their weapons tightly. Medusa smirked at their shocked faces. "If you want me to spare this girl's life, you will hand over Skyworld to me." She shouted up to the heavens. "You hear that, Palutena?! I will dethrone you!"

Minerva felt herself shaking, her heart was pounding more than ever. The three guys were in a sticky situation. If they attacked Medusa, they knew that she would severely injury Minerva, possibly killing her. But there was no way they would hand over Skyworld to her.

The three guys looked at one another, nodding about something. Medusa squinted her eyes, trying to figure out what they were planning.

Dark Pit used his wings to give himself a boost, charging towards Medusa. Before she could do any harm to Minerva, Dark Pit used his blade and swung it at the enemy.

It successfully made Medusa step away from Minerva, setting her free. Putting a hand over her heart, Minerva couldn't calm her beating heart or adrenaline. She couldn't let her guard down as she saw Dark Pit take a nasty hit, falling to the ground.

Minerva gasped at the sight, Dark Pit received many injuries from that blow. "Dark Pit!"

"Minerva! Look out!" Minerva's eyes widen, seeing a beam heading straight towards her. Pit was running towards her, pushing her out of the way.

Pit didn't get hit by the beam fully, but it managed to nick his side. Minerva's eyes widen at the sight. "Pit!"

Pit was holding his side, blood staining his hand. "I'll be fine. Please... Go hide somewhere for now."

Minerva felt like it was his way of saying she was too much of a hassle. She knew that, but it still hurt. But she knew that he wanted her to be safe.

Minerva gripped on her spear tightly, shaking her head. "No! I will not! I won't be afraid anymore!" Pit grunted. "I won't run away!"

Dark Pit, who was lying on the floor, grunted as he was struggling to move. Link was smiling as he nodded. "Don't hesitate. That's all there is to it."