Chapter 10

The three were able to make it near Skyworld quickly since Pit was able to carry both Minerva and Link. Up in the clouds, he put both of them down. Pit started snickering towards Link. "For someone who's supposed to be my senior, you're pretty light."

Link squinted his eyes. "Shut up. I'm not even that much older than you."

"But you're an adult now, right?"

Link rolled his eyes. "Says the guy who hasn't aged a day." He then realized something. "Wait... I thought you couldn't fly?"

"Canonally, I can't. But this is a fanfiction, so I can. It's pretty sweet." Pit had sparkles surrounding him.

Link arched an eyebrow at him, looking at him like he had officially lost his mind. "Please don't start making me question my existence."

Minerva looked around with her eyes. "Lady Palutena says that Medusa was supposed to be somewhere around here, right? It seems like she isn't here yet."

Pit nodded. "Yeah, but she might be around, trying to form some kind of plan. We should too, but we need to report to Lady Palutena first."

Link nodded in agreement. "I agree. We shouldn't take this head on blindly. That's like a one way ticket to defeat."

   "Yeah..." Pit was thinking to himself. "Hey... I know this is random and all, but you remember our smash bros companion, Pikachu?"

   Link raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? What about Pikachu?"

   "I've heard that Pikachu is going to be voiced by my good friend, Deadpool. You could say that guy and I are similar in some way." Pit started flexing for some reason.

   Link slowly blinked. "What the hell are you even talking about?"

   "I'm just saying! Our friend is going to have their very own movie! We should all go watch it sometime!"

   Minerva leaned over to Link, whispering this to him. "Is he ok?"

   Link just shrugged. "I'm telling you, he's messed up in the head. I can't believe he's one of my best friends." He just stared at Pit who looked proud of himself. "I should reconsider my life choices."

   Pit came over, patting Link's back. "You know you love me! You're like the Spider-Man to my Deadpool!"

   Link dropped his eyelids, letting out a sigh. "Quit fooling around. We need to report to Palutena about this. We shouldn't be wasting any more time."

   Minerva nodded. "He's right, Pit. Who knows when Medusa will attack. We need to spend our time wisely."

   "Alright, alright." Pit said. "Once we report to Lady Palutena, we'll come up with a plan." The two nodded as they followed Pit through the gates of Skyworld.

Arriving inside the temple, Palutena looked like she was expecting their arrival. She smiled at the three. "I see that you have chosen Link to aid you. A wise choice."

Link gave her a smile. "It's good to see you again, Palutena."

"Likewise, Hylian Champion. How are you and Zelda doing?"

"We're doing great, thank you for asking. We have been improving Hyrule ever since the fall of our enemy, Calamity Ganon. So far, every part of Hyrule has been taken care of. The people are happy and safe, and that's all that matters."

"I agree with that." Palutena looked over to Minerva. "Do you feel like you are a little bit prepared than earlier?"

In all honestly, Minerva was still scared out of her mind. But she trusted the goddess's words. "I do. I will try my best to help defend Skyworld."