Smiles

Hey guys wanted to give a shoutout to my friend MarsArmy30.  Check her work out and thanks for the support on this book and my others. 
Enjoy

    Bruce has notice that your life lately has been,  bad.... to say the least. 
He thought bring stephinie over,  but knew that would be bad.  Babs left dick for another man.  That would also be bad.

You needed to have a women in your life.  A childhood with all guys,  would be horrible.
Maybe selinia could be here,  that wouldn't be horrible. 

Tim girl is bad,  dicks girl is bad..  Damian doesn't have a girl... and jason's.... JASON'S!!!!

______________________________________

???  Pov:     I drove up the manor driveway.  Bruce called for me to come over to hang out with his daughter.  Ive seen photos of her,  because of jay.  But it never met her.  She seems so sweet and innocent. But knowing this family,  she was doomed.

I got out of my black car and waked up the stairs and knocked.  Alfred opened the door. 

Y/n pov:

I was coloring a photo of Harley that is drew.  There was a knock at the door and Alfred answered.  There was a women with a black bob cut.  She wore a yellow shirt and dark gray jeans. 

"Ah.  Miss chain (i think)  how are you"?  Alfred asked the women. I looked away and kept coloring Harley. 

The women walked towards me and sat down on the floor. 
I looked up,  "hello.  You must be y/n,  im cassiandria but you can call me cass.  Im Jason's girlfriend"  the women said to me.

"Hello"  i said.  I went back to my drawing. 
"Who is that"?  She asked.  I looked up and notice she was looking at my drawing. 

"A friend of mine.  I want to be just like her"!  I told Cass. 
"Why don't you want to be you"?  Cass asked me. 

"Beacuse she has pretty hair and she smiles all the time even when someone hurts her. When someone hurts me.... I just cry"  I told her looking down at the floor at the end of my sentence. 

"Y/n... you have pretty hair,  smile for me."  She told me.  I looked up at her with my watery e/c eyes. 

I gave a small smile. 
She gasped,  I got scared. 
"Whats wrong"!? I asked worried.

"Your smile is beautiful.."  she said smiling at me. 
I smiled.

"Really"?  I asked.  She nodded and picked me.  She walked into the livong room,  where daddy and jay are. 

"Jay"!  I said.  He turned and smiled at me.  He took me from cass.  I frowned,  and it grabed for her.  Jason notice and looked at his girlfriend. 

"It seems she likes you. Ha"  Jason chuckled. 
"Good,  cuz I like her,  now give her back"  cass whined. 

Bruce smiled,  knowing your future wasn't goinf to be the same.