Titus

(Couple days after fathers day)

3rd pov:

Y/n was sitting on her small bed with the (f/c) sheets bunched up on the side of the bed. She was playing with dolls when a knock was heard at her door.

The (h/c) girl looked towards her door as it creaked open a bit. Damien's head popped in through the threshold.
Y/n smiled quickly grew on her tiny little face.

"Hi dami" the tiny girl happily said to her older brother.
"Hi y/n, do you want to come play with me and titus"? The darker haired teen asked.

She excitedly jumped off her bed and ran towards the door and past Damien.
The young boy chuckled as he closed the bedroom door. Following the girl down the massive amount of stairs.

Damien finally took his final steps as y/n wraped her small arms around the black great dane's neck near the front entrance.

The siblings went out the door to the grand yard that had all sets of newly cut bushes and cut grass. Titus had walked ahead into the pebbles that grounded in the middle of the driveway surrounding the water fountain.

The 8 year old girl (honestly can't remember what age i left off as the reader so if im wrong please let me know) ran towards the great dane.

The black dog freaked for a second preparing for an attack but quickly back down when he saw the little girl that was smaller then himself.

Y/n giggled as she tried to get the dog to play with her. It took a moment for the dog to do what y/n wanted as Damien stood back and watched his two favorite things in the world bond together.

A smiled appeared on Damiens face as a nice yellow sports car pulled into the driveway. Driving on the other side of the round about .

The car halting to a stop in front of the garage. Two car doors open and shut once the people got out of it.

Tim and stephine quickly came into view of the younger set of siblings. Y/n jumped and glee and ran towards the pair.

Stephine smiled as she saw y/n run towards her. Kneeling to the ground as she ran into her arms.

Picking her up and greeting the 8 year old. Tim walking around the front of the sports car and to his two favorite girls.

A smile on Tim's face also appeared as it did just a few moments ago to Damien. Titus walked towards his owner and sat proudly nect to him.

The front door opened once again. All eyes on the grand detailed wooden door. The oldest Wayne son in the threshold. "ALFRED MADE COOKIES"! Dick yelled to everyone quickly running back inside with the door open ajared.

A gasp heard from the (h/c) girl. And a giggle from stephine as she put the girl down gently.

The second her tiny feet where placed on the driveway and arms unraveled from her torso. Y/n ran towards the door.

"LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG" the 8 year old yelled as she was already at the bottom of the stairs to the front enternce.

Titus running in after her. 

Hope you enjoyed. ☺