Jealousy

Tim pov:

That fucking slut... I cant believe her!
I thought as I walked to the manor. Ya I know I told my family I was at the coffee shop, but it wasn't like I was going to tell them I was going to party.

Stephine was grinding on every guy... she kissed 8 of them! I cant believe her... she said she loved me.

God once I get home I ripping any and everything that has to do with that bitch.

(2 hour walk)

I finally got home and slammed the door shut. I saw y/n in the doorway of the living room. But I didn't want to yell at her so I walked to my room. I ran in and ripped the love notes I wrote for Stephanie. I ripped papers we worked on. I ripped the photos out of the purple picture frame of her kissing my cheek.

I even ripped the drawings that y/n made of us... I was hesitant on doing so. But sadly I had to. I was about to cry. I looked at my doorway but it was empty.

I heard a scream and ran down the stairs to see poor y/n crying.
I ran to her and hugged her.

"Shh. Whats wrong... are you ok... whats happening"? I asked her.

She only cried and pointed behind me. I see jason facing us. Trying to hide the tv screen.

I saw what it was and grabbed y/n and brought her up to damian.

"Hey demon" I called. The funny thing is he looked.

"What is it drake... what did you do to sister"? He asked now worried.
"I didn't do anything" I told him.

"Then why is she crying"? He asked.
"Ask jay" I said to him and went back to my room.

Damian pov:

I held sister in my arms as drake left.
"JASON"!!! I yelled.