sleep is not for the weak

It's is now 1:28 am in the morning and Bruce isn't home yet. Tim had been putting you backed to sleep all night.

Tim was in the kitchen making coffee. He was about to pass out on the floor.

Tim had nothing to do he just finshed his homework. But he knew jason would try to do something to you. So tim stayed up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on tim, you need to sleep" jason told me as I walked by the living room chouch.

"Nope, not with you up" tim mummbled, and the hen took a sip of his coffee.

You started crying and tum slowly walked up two steps. "Oh my god, tim, go to bed I'll the he name care of her" jason said as he ran up the stairs.
"How do you so much energy this late on the night"? Tim asked jason as he stoped walking. Only beging 3 steps away from the top where jason is.

"Because I have fun with the ladies, if you know what I mean" jason said as he winked at his brother. 😉

"And this is why Bruce likes me more then you" tim said with a smrick, as he took the last steps and went to take care of you.

Tim took a last sip of his coffee, and then set the cup down , on the nightstand.

Tim walked over to your crib and picked you up.

"Shhh, it's ok y/n" tim said as he bounced you slowly up and down.

You seemed to be moving around and he didn't won't to drop you.

So he walked over to bruces bed and layed down, with you in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce walked up the pavement stairs , damian right behind him.

The young boys eyes were very red and half liden.

Bruce yawned 2 before he made it to the top.

The two waynes , went through the grandfather clock. And closed it.

They walked up the stairs to she jason and Alfred talking.

"Hello master Bruce and young master damian" Alfred greeted the two.

"Hello pennysworth" damian said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Go to sleep damian" Bruce told his son. Damian listened  (that's a first)
And went to his room and went to bed.

To be far it was now 3:17 am.
"He's listens better then tim" jason said.

Bruce looked at jason with a curious look.
"I'll amidt that damian listened better than ever, but tim?, he always listens" Bruce told jason.

"I kept telling him to go to bed, he was like a zombie , pretty much grundy. ... he wouldn't because of y/n" jason said.

"Why y/n"? Bruce asked.

"She keep crying so he stayed up so when she cried again he hear it right away."  Jason told his 'father'.

"So where is he"?  The raven haired man asked.

Jason gave him a smrick.
"Follow me" jason said as he gave a hand gester.

Bruce followed and walked into his room.
He look at the crib to see you not there.

He turns his head to his king size bed to see tum sleeping with your on his chest, his arms making sure you didn't move.

Bruce SMILED.
(Dun dun daaaa)

I hoped you guys liked.  can't wait to see suicide squad! !!!! Hoped you have a wonderful day. Smile bright. Like batman's cape!!!! (Oh.wait!?) Lol. 😄