malfunctions

I went back to the cave. Y/n woke up from her nap. I was trying to get my time devise to work. But it wasn't Damian came down the stairs.

"I thought you left" ?Damian asked.
"I was.... going to" I said as I looked around. Why wasn't it working ?

(Time skip)
"Thanks dad. I wouldn't be able to fix this without you. Don't do what you did to me to ...well little me. "I told Bruce.
"Never" he said.

I turned some buttons and then I started to fade.

(Flashback time skip)
Dick pov:

Y/n fell asleep . she looked so cute and innocent. So peacful. Nothing like us.
But that's what's good for her.

I walked out of the room. To see a girl around the age of Jason or myself.
She was pretty but something told me that it wasn't good.
She had this 'smile' on her face. It looked to be carved into her skin.

(Time skip)

older y/n left and little y/n came running down the stairs from her nap. She was on the second to last step and she stoked then jumped down. She reminds me of myself when I was with my parents. My parents.... God I miss them.

Y/n looked at me and notice I was sad. She smiled and hugged my leg as tight as she could. I looked down at her and smiled. I picked her up as she giggled.

Out of the corner of my eye. I saw Bruce looking at the two of us. He was drinking something. Coffee if I had to gusse. Him and tim live of the god dam thing.

I turned to Bruce with y/n still in my arms. I made her look at 'our father'.
"You see that" I said in a voice that sounded like Barbra.
"That's what we don't do. We don't live off coffee. " I said with a chuckle.

"Very funny dick" Bruce said as he then took another sip of his coffee.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(Years skip) 2nd person :

You are now 9 years old your hair was h/l and h/c. As a little girl that is homeschooled. You never went outside much. Meaning you didn't get enough sun. Your skin was very pale (sorry if your African American /black but its what goes with The story).

"Ok. Y/n can you tell me all the planets in our solar system"? Barbra asked.
You thought for a second .

"Earth... Mars....and.....ummmm. Oh Uranus ... Hehe"! You said to Barbra.

"Good lord. *sigh* Jason" she mumbled.

"And what eles"? Barbra asked.
"Don't know..." you told her.
"Come on y/n" Barbra said starting to get a little angry.

"I really don't know "you cried.
Barbra huffed as she realized you were telling the truth.
No she wasn't trying to make you into a geunius but she didn't want you do to be uneducated at your aged.

Most kids knew their planets by now and was doing multiplication, division and writing in cursive.

"Bab..my head hurts"you said as you wiped your tears. Barbra wheeled over and picked you up so you could sit on her lap. She wheeled over to the kitchen and put you on the table.

"Miss Gordon and miss y/n. May I help you"?Alfred asked.

"Actually yes. Could you get the ibuprofen"? Barbra asked.
"Yes I can" Alfred said as he left the room. Barbra started to make something.

You looked at what she had. Bread . meat. Jelly. Peanut butter. Fluff.
(If you don't like or alergic to something listed ignore it and make what you want)

Barbra made you (sandwich of choice. ) s/o/c. You ate it . she always made the best food. Besides Alfred. Like for real. Alfred's cooking 👌🔥😍 on fleck.

Alfred came back with the medication.
You took it and thanked them both.

(Time skip)
'School' was over and Damian was home.
"Dami"! You yelled. He turned to you and smiled.
"Hello y/n" he said to you.

"Can we play video games"? You asked. He huffed and apologized.
"Sorry y/n but I have homework" he said .
"That's funny dami. But you never do homework. " you said laughing.
"Yeah I know but this is the only way I can go on patrol" Damian told you then walked away.

Jason was walking in the living room.
"Jay" you yelled. Jason looked at you and threw a movie case across the room. His face teriffed.

"What was that"? You asked as you were about to go after it. Jason cut you off and picked you up.
You yelped in surprise.

"Lets go outside and play y/n" Jason said.
"Yeah"! You yelled as he put you in the garden. You turned around and Jason wasn't in sight. You went to the glass door to see he was on the phone with the movie in his hand once again.

You huffed out and sat on the ground with tears in your eyes.