dinner

Dinner:
Some how, Bruce kept you qutie the entire day. Barbra , Alfred and damian didn't say a word about you.
Alfred served dinner, it was spegethie and meatballs.
Bruce thought this was a great time.
"Father, where are you going"? Damian asked.
"Up to my room, for a moment" Bruce replied. But before Bruce could turn towards the stairs, barbra ran as fast as she could , past the two waynes.
"What's up with her"? Tim asked dick. "Not sure" dick said.
Barbra came downstairs, this time slower. Holding you. She walked into the dinning room. Dick saw barbra holding a baby.
"Did , I miss somthing"? Dick asked.
"Ha, no this is y/n Wayne " Bruce said. "Ok , now did I miss something, you got another kid"? Jason asked.
"Her parents were killed" Bruce said.
Everything became silent.
Barbra broke the silence.
"Oh, Richard look how adorable she is" barbra said as she walked closer to her fiancé a. Dick look at you, seeing you beautiful e/c eyes sparkle in the light. He smiled down at you.
"Yea, she is adorable" dick said.
"She's are sister"! Daman said.

Jason, Tim and dick ' s eyes widen.
"You knew, he knew"? Jason asked frist to damian then to bruce.
"He came into my room this morning" Bruce told his three oldest sons.
"And you didn't tell us"? Tim asked daiman.
"Father said to be qutie" daiman said.
"Oh dick look at her" barbra whined as she rocked you back and fourth.
Jason rolled his eyes at her.
"She's not that cute" he said as he sat back at the table.
"Oh really"? Bruce asked as he took you from barbra.
Bruce held you as he walked over to Jason's seat.
"What are yo-" jason didn't finsh his sentence. Bruce put you in Jason's lap. You looked up at jason. Trying to reach the white part if his hair.

"Oh come on jay, look how so looking at you" tim said over Jason's shoulder. "Shut up" jason told tim.
Your e/c eyes sparkled in the light.
"Bruce"? Tim called.
Bruce turned his attention to his son. He hummed in response.
"Can I hold her"? He asked.
Bruce smiled and nodded his head.
Bruce walked over to jason and Tim. He picked you up and cafefully put you in tims arms.
"Hold her head" Bruce told tim.
Tim held you.
You giggled , wiggling around in his arms.
"Umm, bruce"! Tim paniced.
"Your fine, just hold her by her head and make sure your supporting her butt" Bruce said as he made sure tim was holding you right.