daiman 's apologie

Bruce walked you out of the grandfather clock.
"Hello, father" a vocie said.
"Yes, damian"? Bruce asked knowing who it was. Bruce faced the other way looking out at the window.

"I wanted to apologize" he said.
Bruces eyebrow went up , while the other one stayed.
Bruce now turned to look at his son.

"For"?
"Yelling with sister, in Jason's arms. She didn't have to deal with our none seance." Damian said. (Do not know how to spell)

"Well its not all your fault , but thank you damian" Bruce told his son.
"Where is grayson?, he was on his way down" damian asked.

"He's with barbra" father said.

"Oh" He said.

"Damian, would you please get tim"? Bruce asked his youngest son.

"Father... its timothy..." Damian said.

"Dami"! Bruce riased his vocie.

Damian green eyes widen,

"...Y-yyes father"! Damian studttered and ran up the stairs to get damian.

..... 3 minutes later , damian came down the large set of stairs with tim behind him.

"Yes bruce"? Tim asked the tall adult.

"could you put her to sleep she tends to only fall asleep becasue of you..."? Bruce asked.

"Ya , sure" Tim said as he took you from bruces arms. and walked upstairs where your crib was.

Tim entred bruces master bedroom, and slowly layed you down on the soft mattres.

"Hush little y/n" tim said. tim grabed his history book from his room and sat down on a chair near by.

"heres a good story..."

Tim said as he truned to chapter 6. the chapter he had to finsh for homework. he started reading ,he slowly read as he was taking notes.

You didnt like the story , and the fact he was doing something eles. you started to fuss,and scream.

tim huffed and figured you wanted a real ,fun, kidy story.

"Ok ok, you win y/n. ill give you a good story. There was this girl , a teenage girl. her blonde hair blew in the wind and moved her hair, perfectly." Tim said as he smiled .

" She saw this boy, black brushed hair, blue eyes and tons of books, a tottly nerd. He had no chance of even talking to this girl." Tim said with a sad face.

"But one day.. a man , that taught the teens new info, told the bo=londe girl she was failing... and she needed hellp. she picked the nerdest kid in the class, m-... i mean the nerd. and in the next day or two the wonderful girl will fall in love with the nerd." Tim said lovingly, and then notice you were asleep.

Tim walked down the stairs with his history book.

"There shes asleep.." Tim said.

"Thank you so much tim..." Bruce said as he graped a few weapons.

"Ill be back , me and damian are going out." Bruce said.

"Like out or 'out'"? Tim asked.

"'out', and if y/n wakes up or starts to cry, please take care of her, NOT JASON"! Bruce said.

"got it" Tim said with a smile as bruce went down to the batcave.