hiding

"This is stupid"! Bruce said.
"What"? Damian asked.

"Y/n will not turn into joker or harley, she fine" Bruce told the two.
Jason didn't want her to turn.

Y/n is so innocent (role with it lol)
No way would he let her, turn to the man that killed him. Or the women that loves him.

He held you closer not wanting that to happen.
"Jason give me y/n" Bruce said.

"NO"! jason yelled.
That got the rest of the family upstairs. 

Jason was ready to cry. He didn't show any emotions to anyone. Just like damian.

But when it came to you and talking about what happened when jason was 15 (gussesing). It makes him worried.

"Jason" damian wisperd.
Jason's green eyes looked over to damian.
"She'll be fine, just give y/n to bruce" damian said.

Jason shook his head. As he bolted the rest of the stairs. With you in his arms. He ran into your bedroom and locked the door.

Knocks where heard.
"Jason, bring y/ n out" dick said.
"Never" jason told him.
"She will never be like them... she...she will be safe with...me" jason said as he finally broke down.

"Master jason . Please listen and let master Bruce take care of miss y/n" Alfred had said.

Jason listen and unlocked the door and opened it. Bruce walked in and hugged you. Picking you up in the process.

Jason only sat there. On the floor in your room. Trying to breath in and out.