relization

Next day :

Bruce woke up with you crying.
"Shhhh, shhh it's ok" Bruce said softly. You stoped crying and staired at Bruce with your e/c eyes. Bruce held you. Rocking you back and forth. Their was a knock at the door.
"Who is it"? Bruce asked sounding teird.
"It's barbra" a females vocie said through the door.
"Come in" Bruce said.
The ginger haired girl came in , quickly closing the door.
" I see , princess , is up" she said.
Bruce hummed in response.
Bruce sat you down in the crib.
It was black and f/c.
(If your favorite color is black, either you can have it all black or pick a Second color)
Your e/c eyes wondered the room. Relizing it wasn't your frist house and not tour parents you started to cry more. "Father what is that noise"? A boys vocie asked from the other side of the door.
"Nothing damian, go back to bed" Bruce said. Barbra grabed you and went to the bathroom. She put you in the bathtub. Damian walked into his father's room. "Damian"! Bruce yelled at his blood son. "What was that sound"? Damian demanded.
"Nothing" Bruce said. Right then and there. You started to cry. Damian walked into his father's bathroom. To see Barbra holding a crying baby.
"What in the world is this"? Damian asked.
"I had a kid" barbra quickly said.
He raised a brow, "then you wouldn't mind me asking grayson" damian said.
"NO"! They both yelled.
"Thought so" damian said.
"Is this a child from the streets"? The nine year old asked.
"Not quite" Bruce said.
"Wait , was that the kid that their father died and their mother was killed tonight"? Damian asked.
"Yes" barbra said.
Bruce crouched down to his son.
"Now please , damian don't say anything to your brothers yet" Bruce said.
"Sure, but why"? He asked.
"I am not sure if y/n, is ready"
Bruce said as barbra gave you to him. Your e/c eyes looked all red from crying. You started to whine.
"Shhh, it ok" Bruce said.
"Father"? The nine year old asked.
Bruce brown eyes looked at his son.
"Yes"? Bruce asked.
"Is she my sister"? Damian asked looking up to see a tiny s/c (Skin color) arm.
Bruce smiled. "Yes" he told him. Damian jumped on his father's bed. To see you better.
"C-can i hold her"? He asked.
"Of coruse" barbra and Bruce said at the same time.