Alfred's famous cookies

Back at it with a new chapter. Love that I still see so much love with this book so here's so more to the story finally, ENJOY!

Y/n ran into the manors entrance and took a hard turn into the kitchens towards Alfred's famous double chocolate chip cookies that Dick had screamed out about moments before.

The 8 year old girl jumping in glee as she finally made it to the kitchen but just barley being taller then the counter with her eyes leveled with the massive plate of still warm and soft cookies just an arm reach away.

Her hair was now messy from the running and jumping, Alfred stepped behind the young girl and placed his hands on her shoulders to gently stopping her from jumping even more. He pushed some of  (y/n) (y/h/c) hair strands back and away from her face.

  "Miss (y/n), maybe let's calm down first and sit on a chair, and I will be more than gladly to get you a small plate of cookies" Alfred had suggested to the young girl.

Damien and the rest of the teenagers that were outside just seconds ago with (y/n) have now gathered in the kitchen to also have Alfred famous double chocolate chip cookies.

As the 8 year old enjoyed her cookies that Alfred had graciously given and baked (y/n), she looked down from the hair bar stool she say in and said Titus sitting next to her not to far from Damiens feet though.

"Alfred"? The little girl quietly called for.
"Yes, miss"? Alfred responded as he turned towards her and away from the counter that he was in the process of wiping down. Some eyes from the others looked into her direction, curious about what her question was going to be.

"Can Titus have some cookies too?" The innocent girl asked. Damien snapped his head at the tables direction, ready to fight physically and verbally on to why that wasn't going to happen.

But before Damien had even spit out a growl, Stephanie had jumped in to explain why Titus could not.
"Sorry, (y/n) but even though Titus is a very good pup, this cookie that we have is very bad for puppies, they could make him very sick, because of the chocolate" the blonde teen that was slightly bent over to talk to the young girl and be at her level as she was on the bar stool still.

The 8 year old was sad she could not share such a good treat with Titus but understood why he couldn't as she did not want to make Damiens puppy sick.

Damien calmed down at the explanation that Stephanie had given to his younger sister, but still with a sour look as he didn't fully like what he heard. "He's not a pup. He's a dog," Damien mumbled to himself.

Alfred took the massive plate of cookies off the table and hid them in a very good hiding spot. Everyone huffed and sighed at the sight of Alfred taken the rest away.

"You all must not spoil your dinner. We are having meatloaf and it will be ready in 2 hours" Alfred said aloud to the group with her head held high and eyes closed to not be fooled into (y/n) puppy dog eyes, he must stay strong. 

"Now run along while I prepare dinner," Alfred shooed everyone out.