Chapter 19

Peters POV 

it has been one month since we cam to this little beach house. nothing has happened this month, i mean it's November 5th today. We have mostly been studying for our GED so we can graduate. we have been studying for two weeks now. ever since me and Charlotte made love that day i felt a more deeper love for her, i feel more connected to her. i hope she feels the same way. i have been honestly been craving for more but last time we weren't using protection, cause we didn't think we would have sex so we didn't think to buy condoms from Walmart. we have taken a break on the see only because we cant afford to risk having a child. when i took er to the doctors when she moved here i made sure we tested for STD'S so i know neither of us has one, but we cant afford to have a child, not right now, i mean if she where pregnant then we could adapt obviously but it's just not a good time right now, with Wilson Jenkins on our ass and school, and plus I still feel like a kid, right now i'm not planning on having my own child. right now i'm currently making breakfast, i decided to make pancakes while Charlotte is in the shower. we both agreed that it would be best to not have sex right now after our first round, don't get me wrong it was the vest feeling i have ever experienced, but we both understand that there's risks with this, but maybe once this clears up it will change.  as i was flipping a pancake Charlotte came down stairs. she kissed my cheek and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"Good morning. Hows my prince?" she asks as she runs her warm fingertips down my abs. I sucked in a breath and smiled.

"I'm great." I said and put the pancakes on a plate and turned around and cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. she makes me feel high, she makes me feel so many things, she gives me life, i love her so much. i nibbled on her bottom lip and re;eased her lips. she smiled and grabbed the pancakes and put them on the table. She waited for me to come over and i walked to my chair and she sat down a crossed from me. she grabbed the syrup and drowned her pancakes in syrup. i chuckled at her cuteness. she just looked up and smiled at me. her smile can make me go weak at my knees. she has the prettiest smile, and i'm glad i'm the cause. I smiled back and we ate in peace.

"so what are we gonna do today? i need a study break." she jokes. 

"i don't know. do you wanna walk on the beach? maybe take a look at town?"

"sure" she smiles. she finishes just as i do and we clean up the mess and we change into our bathing suits. she wore her navy blue bikini and i wore my navy blue swim shorts. we both put on shorts and sunglasses, and she put on shorts.she went in the bathroom and put her hair in a messy bun and grabbed a bandanna and wrapped around her head like a head band, not like a ninja turtle but like you know those sport headbands girls wear, well it was put on like that. she put on mascara. how do i know this you ask, well i'm hugging her from behind with my head on her shoulder.

"hey can we talk?"

"about?"

" i have been thinking Charlotte." i said as i rubbed her tummy.

"about?"

"i have been thinking that maybe....you should take a test."

"..." she paused.

"do you really....." she paled a little.

"i don't know.. but i would take it just to be safe." i said softly.

"what happens then?"

"after?" i asked. she nods

"well if your not then we will proceed as what we have been doing."

"and if i am?"

"i think we should discuss that when we officially know the answer." i said and kissed her neck. she nods. she hugs me and puts her head on my chest. i rub her back and kiss her forehead.

"can we walk on to the store? i still wanna walk on the beach and i know we can do that cause the store is close to the beach."

"of course princess." i said and kissed her forehead and released her and we walked to get shoes. she got her flip flops and i also got flip flops. we walked on the shore line of the beach hand in hand just enjoying the peace that presented us now.