Chapter 18

Charlottes POV
It's been hot these few days with the sun kissing both me and Peter. I am burnt while he is a little tan.
It's been amazing. It's like our little get away. We needed this. We both did.
Peter emailed the high school so we could graduate early. We have to go get our stuff to study for the GED test we gotta take for it.
I'm currently laying in bed with him. The nice comfortable sheets draping across our bodies. I was just relaxing. He still isn't awake yet so I just stared at the ceiling thinking. Just about random stuff to be honest. I looked at him. His tanned skin from tanning. His face was facing me, his lips parted and his soft snores. His hair is a mess but he still looks amazing. His face clean and shaved. I kissed his forehead and he stirred awake. He slowly opened his beautiful brown eyes.
"Good morning." He said sleepily. I smiled back and kissed him.
"Good morning" I put my hand against his cheek and he smiles and brings me closer. I snuggle into him.
"I'm still tired." He says.
"Lets sleep then." I say and snuggle into his chest and drift off to sleep.

*****

i opened my eyes and looked at our alarm clock. 12:00PM it read. i groaned and shook peter awake,

"what?" he said.

"i think we should get up, its lunch already." i chuckled. he joined my chuckles with his own chuckles.

"alright. hungry?" he asked and sat up and stretched. i wrapped my arms around his toned body and kissed his neck.

"Yeah." his breath hitched as i kissed his neck. he smiled. i giggled and got up to stretch myself. we both walked to the kitchen and i got Cocoa Puffs and dumped them in a bowl and added my milk and ate it. Peter got Frosted Mini Wheats and ate that.

"Hey, i'm gonna shower." i said as i was cleaning up my dishes.

"alright." he said.

i blushed so hard

"hey....do you.....wanna like.....join?" i stuttered quietly. his eyes where the size of golf balls. he rubbed his eyes.

"did i just hear that right? what happened to my shy princess." he joked and walked over and hugged me from behind.

"she grew a dick." i joked. he laughed

"Alright. Lets go then princess." he winked, i blushed so much and nodded and walked upstairs. we both stood in front of each other. i took off my shirt and my pants. his breath hitched as he blushed and did the same. now in our under garments we stared at each other.

"are you sure Charlotte?" he asked and whispered. as a response a ripped of my bra.

"i hope that answered your question" i joked. he just stared at me. and he blushed so much. i giggled and went to turn on the shower. i went back out after that and looked at peter and all his glory. he looked beautiful, like i know guys are not supposed to be beautiful but damn he was. i took off my panties and we just stared at each other. he came up to me and kissed me. i happily kissed him back.

"Charlotte, you are so beautiful." he said as he kept kissing me. i giggled and and took him to the shower. once we where in we both felt the warm water flowing on us and we hugged each other,

"Your beautiful too." i said. i grabbed him gently and stroked it. he moaned. and started kissing me. he kissed the trail and this time went to my boobs. he licked my nipple and started to suck on it. My eyes rolled back as I moaned in pleasure. After that he went to the other nipple to give it equal affection. I moaned even more.
"Peter...."
"Yes..." he said between our kisses.
"Please"
"Please what?"
"I wanna..." I blushed so hard. To get the message a cross I rubbed him faster. He moaned.
"Are you sure Charlotte?"
I basically begged him
"Yes please Peter." I moaned. He then turned of the shower and bridal carried me to our bed. He put me on bottom while he was on top. And we started making out. I licked his ear and he moaned ands kissed my neck. I stroked his hair  as I moaned. He kissed my boobs and sucked on them as I stroked his beautiful penis. He kissed every inch of me. He told me how beautiful I was. I did the same.We both moaned and moaned. He then stopped. He put his fingers inside my vagina and started massaging it.
"Charlotte are you sure about this." He asked this again.
"Yes." I nodded I begged him saying yes over and over again. When he felt that it was ready  we became one. He let it sit there for a little bit and did it slow.
"Peter please faster please." I yelled. I yelled his name over and over.  I begged and pleaded. This is the best feeling in the world. He then pulled out. He then layer his head on my stomach and kissed it.
"That felt so amazing." He said
"It felt way more then amazing. It was like heaven." I said dreamily. He then looked up at me and climbed up and kissed me. He sucked on my bottom lip as I moaned. I then felt my eyes close. We. It's passed out naked in top of each other.