chapter 11

Max POV

     i dial Ryan's number i feel the tears. peter died.

"hello?"

"Ryan he's...." my computer beeps. he's alive

"RYAN HE'S ALIVE!!!! HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!"

"no time for jokes man."

"RYAN I'M SERIOUS. HIS HEART BEAT LITERALLY FUCKING STOPPED FOR TWO MINUTES! AND NOW ITS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!" i yell.

"good." he sounds relieved

"when is he coming home?"

"hes on his way now."

"what?!"

"yeah he tried getting out of the hospital and said he couldn't stay because he had to see his sweet heart."

"your telling me that he just fucking died and hes coming home right now."

"yeah bro."

he laughed. he laughed from joy. Ryan does not do that ever. but he did it. i was shocked. but i joined in.

"ill drive him home.

"hes gonna have to tell Charlotte now."

"maybe that's a good thing." i said

"yeah." 

i hung up.

i got ready to help him. i sat in the room and waited to be called.

Peters POV

i get woken up by max. i open my eyes.

"welcome back to life." he said i just put my hand to my head. i felt like shit i just wanted to go home.

"i know bro i got you." Max rolls me out and straps me in the car. i just zone out again and go to sleep.

"wake up." Max says. i groan and look at max. i gave him the look like fuck off I wanna sleep.

"come on all we gotta do is get inside." I just groaned and got out of the car. fuck the wheelchair.

"ok no wheels." Max says and follows me. I walk inside and fall on the floor.

"What the fuck!?" Charlotte runs worriedly over to peter. 

she starts crying.

"What happened!" she whisper yells as tears stream down her face.

"hes gonna be the one to tell you that when hes not passed out." 

i wasn't knocked out i just didn't wanna talk right now cause my whole body is on fucking fire. I got up and went outside and puked up blood in the bushes. Charlotte just passed out and smacked her face on the stairs.

"Char!" i yell but since my voice is fucked up it came out raspy.

"We got her. crawl your zombie ass to bed." I did that with no arguments. I think they both said that in unison but my brain is a little fucked right now. i mean i'm walking up the stairs and i see water flooding the house.

"Max!" i yell

"What!"

"the house is flooding!" 

we walks up the stairs.

"peter there is no water."

"yes there is Max. i don't want to get wet. i don't want Charlotte to slip or something. clean it up. i don't want her hurt anymore." I say and look at him. he nods and starts wiping the floor. weather there was really water or not i don't know but its cleaned up now. I walk into my room and get on the bed and i'm out like a light bulb.