Get together part one

Yn's P.O.V

Princetion: Hey.

*Akward silence*

Yn: Hey. 

Princeton: I heard that you and Jacob are having a thing later today? 

Yn: Yeah. Invited you if you wanted to come... I figured it would mean a lot to Jacob if he saw us getting along. 

Princeton: Thanks.........and for the record I'm sorry......for everything. *leaves room*

Yn: Your *door slam* welcome? 😕

So while I continued to clean I had to turn around to get me some more supplies. When all a sudden jus right when I turn around Jacob is all upin' my face well sorta since he taller than me and all.

Yn: Wooh! *scared* Hey!😠

Jacob: Hey to you too.*smiles*

Yn: No I didnt mean hey as in Hey😍 I ment it as in Hey😠 *hits his shoulder*

Jacob- What's the difference?

Yn: Boy I been told you bout scarin' me like that! That ain't funny.

Jacob: Either way you put it, its mean the same to me and besides I like it when your mad you just get so feisty.

Yn: I do not.

Jacob: Yes you do plus you got a cute face when you mad.

Yn: Ok then besides the fact that you live here and that this you room what do you want?

Jacob: I wanted to come and see you and ask you if we're still on for tonight?

Yn: Yeah and you could have just texted me  that?

Jacob: Yeah *mocking tone* but I really wanted to come see you so here i am.

Yn: Aren't yo rents still mad?

Jacob: yeah?

Yn: So should I be askin' you that question?

Jacob: Maybe *looks you up and down* but then again maybe*takes your hand and kisses it* maybe not.

Yn: *blushes* Ummm Jacob?

Jacob: 😍Yeah?

Yn: Yo room.

Jacob: 😍What about it?

Yn: I gotta finish cleaning it.

Jacob- 😍Why?

Yn: Cuz it's my job.

Jacob: 😍So.

Yn:  Jacob.

Jacob: 😍Uh huh.

Yn: Jacob!

Jacob: I'm sorry but I just really need to ask you a question.

Yn: What?

Jacob: Can I kiss you?

Yn: Boy all that can wait and besides I'm working remember?

Jacob: *runs to go lock the door* Nobodies gonna see it'll be just between us besides I don't recall getting a kiss last night and besides little Ms.Keep it Professional I'm not your boss remember? *Lifts you chin and uses his thumb to pull down you bottom lip just a little*

*Lifts you up with your legs wrapped around him still not breaking the kiss and puts his hands underneath you to hold you up*

Yn: You could have dropped me!😡