Morning Trail

Yn P.O.V

Jacob: Ss  ah.

Yn: Oh Im sorry, I'm sorry it will only hurt for just a little while longer.

Jacob: Its ok Yn for you its worth it.

Yn: You know you didn't have to do this for me. 

Jacob: I want just gonna stand there and let him talk about you like that? 

Yn: I just don't like guys fighting it leads to nothing but trouble.

Jacob: I've seen you fight.

Yn:*puts band aid on him* That's not the the same it was different, I was worried and bout and why wont you look at me? 

Jacob: Honestly?

Yn: Yes. 

Jacob: *swallos stands up while looking straight down deeply into her eyes* Lookin' at before you were my girl was like looking at a fantasy and looking at you now that you are my girl it just dose something to me. I want to get to know you better and I know that I already care about you way to much just to lust over you and plus I'd like for your body to be a surpise for me after I've strived to earn it. 

Yn: Oh...I uhh *looks up at him and blushes* 

Danny: Hey the boss wants a word with you after tonight and two guy are looking for you one guy with curls and a tattoo and another guy with big curly hair.

Yn:  Alright Danny we'll be there. 

Jacob: Well since I cant take you home this time I might as well do this now. *cups her cheek and presses his lips against hers the licks her lip to see if she could deepen the kiss and she opens her mouth to let him as he turns his head to the side. She starts to relax tworads the end and he move his hand down to her chin* Goodnight. 

Yn: See you tomorrow. 

Jacob P.O.V 

Jacob: Well that was a bust. 

Roc: Well least you got to see he again. 

EJ: Aawww Jacob ran off to see his girlfriend. 

Roc: Yep and I saw him walking out the back room with her.

Jacob: Man it didn't go down like that ant yes we did go the strip club and I'll be seeing her again tomorrow morning.

Roc: Sorry I could get find the guy Jacob. Prince did you see the fight?

Prince: What do you mean? 

Jacob: Yeah Yn didn't get into a fight.

Roc: Nah this guy I was sitting next to at this booth got into a fight. 

Jacob: Near a table?

Roc: Yeah one of them real long ones but last I saw of him before that he went chasing after some waitress.

Jacob: Let me see the camera.  

Roc: Ok sure but why?

Jacob: *hooks memory card up to laptop* Come on, come on, come on, here we go.