Too bad so sad

Yn P.O.V 

Ok so the a couple days later they said I had the job since they was really short handed and all those other applicants either couldn't fit the uniform or had felonies, I drove up there for my first day they gave me my uniform (see external link below). They didn't have time to train me so they just gave me a few tip her and there to help me get stared and be able to learn as I go. And after I got done gettin my self ready to wade tables I got better tips that I ever did working at the castle. Weird thing was that some of the white guys didn't want me as they waitress well forget them too cuz they probably trying to make it rain when they can barely make it drizzle. Some of them were generous and I also didn't mind the cat calls and trust me I was get'n plenty. Oh and lets not forget that that I gotta work here with the three biggest snobs on the planet who think that just because they rich and the boss's couisin that mean the dont gotta lift a got dang finger. Maria she hispanic, Amanda she white, and Cameron shes black and yall gone see for yall selves what they bout. 

Jacob P.O.V 

 Prince: So what did she say?

Jacob: She said no.

Prince: Surpise surprise.

Prod: Now what? 

Jacob: She said that she would try some other time, but then again she did say that she was going job hunting. 

Prince: Yeah so? 

Jacob: So wheres a place where you can get a boat load of tips, tight and short outfits, lots of attention and need really high tolerance and people skills and is already in her element of tons of experience.

Prince: Being a hoe?

Jacob: No man Hooters. 

Everybody : Ohhhh! 

Meanwhile Yn P.O.V 

Now back to these girls who think that they all of that they are the very discription of a hooters girl or aleast what the should look like. 

Yn: Come on yall why aint yall doing anything. 

Amanda: Oh my gosh yn chill out ok we arent going to be fired. 

Cam: Yeah girl the boss is our cousin and he not gonna fire us not if he wants a share in our savings bond and finally be able to leave from here.   

So I work here now and this may not want to get to be the best place in the world to work but I still give a care dang it. 

Maria: Oh My Gosh you need to kick back and relax stop ans smell the roses live the easy life. 

Cam: Yeah just because you pooor and probably live in the black and what side of town dosent mean we have to freak out about.   

Yn: Is it so wrong to a tleast try and do our jobs? 

Amanda: We are doing our jobs and thats looking fine as fucking hell.

Cam: Our parents told us we need to get a job that didn't say anthing about us being good at it or doing anything. 

Yn: (rolls eyes and leaves)

Prince P.O.V 

Prince: We have be to two of these thing already man just siting around an not being able to eat anything. 

Jacob: First of all I didnt here you complainin' tryin to get phone numbers and staring all day and beside third times the charm.

We walk in this one and she was actually here with her flat chested self.