The Gala

Rosey- Now there you go honey you look so presentable.

Yn- Awww thanks Rosey you really helped me through a lot of this.

Rosey- I'll make sure that your dress and shoes get to the secret changing room that Jacob gave you. 

Yn- Thanks Rosey you really think he'll like my dress?

Rosey- Honey in this that stuffy Prince would want to drink your bathwater.

Yn- *smh* Rosey I completely forgot I that you don't even have the (gco)

Rosey- Key?

Yn- Girl when did you? How did you? 

Rosey- Mija here another lesson if someone wants you to under estimate you, let them, that way you'll get the unexpected upper hand. 

Yn- *nods head slowly* Ok but you gon tell me the story or not?

Rosey- Those guards thought that I was a Meek, helpless and brittle old woman so while the took it upon themselves to to help me pick up my cleaning supplies, I took it upon myself to take the doors locking mechanism and send it to a friend of mine to make key. And then I put the lock back without them ever knowing it was missing. 

 Yn- Hol up hol up hol up let me get this straight when you say that you took the whole locking mechanism you mean ta say (gco).

Rosey- That I took the entire lock and the Door knobs. Yes. De nada.  

Yn- But like fa real tho how did you (gco) 

Rosey- Oh never mind all that mija just know it worked when I went to every Mic Jagger concert and I also had I white cloth with some chloride and a Kung Fu grip on a lead pipe to help speed up the process. Now I can't bother you with anymore details and after all you dont want to be late for church Simbah And Shabah have been feed and taken care of now go. 

Jacob's P.O.V  30 min later

Ok the gala is ready and the church is ready now if she can just meet me here then we can get to the church on time with out any slip up especially after with what happened the last time. *feels a tap on his sholder* 

Jacob- Hey I'm so glad you could make it!

Yn- Am I dressed Ok?

Jacob- You look perfect. 

Yn- Thank you

Yn- Thank you. 

Jacob- Your welcome sweetness *honk honk* Oh come on, we got to go our ride is here. 

Yn- Nice car. 

Jacob- Yeah even though my family is royalty they feel that when we go to church that we are no more common than the rest of the citizens and that going to church with a more humble outlook would be good for us as a family because...