From the start

Beep. Beep. Beep Beep. Beep. Beep .Beep. Beep. Beep .Beep. Beep. Beep Be-

My P.O.V OMG I reeeeally don't want to get up right now but I have to if I want to make some good money by the way Im YN and I work at the castle as a castle maid. Honestly ever since I was alittle kid I've always had I dream for my self like for instance I thought that I would grow up to be a scientist, then I changed my mind to being a nurse, then it was a denist, then a zooloygist, then if u think this is funny Veterinarian Technian ( did you get it cuz see at first it was I wanted to be a zoologist but then I kinda demoted myself). But no matter what I always wanted to be married with a baby and have seven kids by now guess I still havent met the one yet so that part of the reason why Im here. The main reason is because back when I was growing up me and my mom were cool but for some reason we started butting heads more and more till neither of us couldn't take it anymore. I just got in my car with my things mostly clothes, toys, and hygene products and drove to the house that I sceretly bought. Nobody knows that I live here and my neighbors don't know what I look like so I'm guessing they think Im a shut in or have agoraphobia but I just don't let them see me since I'm trying to keep a low profile. I still send a good deal of money to my moms house so she can take care of herself and my brothers although she dosen't know its me sending the money. On the bright side though I graduated high school so I dont need to get a GED but Im still kinda i.f.y about community college.

So any ways this is my daily routine I wake up on my matress in my upstairs room grab my lantern go to and use the bathroom do my hygen thang(teeth, shave, hair removal cream) then I like to start on my workout yes I work out after all you dont think that I look like a black versoin of Chel for nothing do you (^Chel= ,The movie El Dorado or Jhonni Blaze below this).

After that I got started on my breakfast and then packed my self a snack of my most favorite fruits honey due, cantalope, pineapple,and oranges oh and grapes

After that I got started on my breakfast and then packed my self a snack of my most favorite fruits honey due, cantalope, pineapple,and oranges oh and grapes. I got dressed (see external link below my outfit is one and my uniform is two and yes I am wearing the bra and underwear) grabbed my uniform and uniform shoes to put them both in my duffle bag, fed my cat and dog, and ran around the corner quick enough to catch the trolly. It took thirty minutes and three transfers ( 10 min per ride) til I got to the castle.

TBC

So that was my first story the rest of it will probbly be 2morrow hope yall like it tell me what yall think.

-GenevaRed8562