A little talk

Yn P.O.V

Yn: Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! *screaming* 

Jacob: Surprise!!! 

Yn: Jacob you jerk I cant believe you did that to me! 

Jacob: Awww whats wrong shorty did I scare you? 

Yn: Never do that again.

Jacob: Ahaaahhh *fake screaming* !!!! *laughing*

Yn: That wuzn't funny and what are you even doin' up in here boy? 

Jacob: Just checking on yo progress to see how everything is going and quietly observing, for professional purpose only, you know regulation and all that. 

Yn: Oh really well in that case how'd I do?  

Jacob: Well out in the hall you did a nice job better that what the night shift maid have done, you done pretty good here too I'm surprise you got it this clean. 

Yn: Well thanks but I cant talk now I gotta fold laundry. Oh but I do want to yell you that I had nice time last night. 

Jacob: I'm glad you had a good time I cant wait to do it again and this time it could be just us *walks closer to yn* kinda like how we are right now. 

Yn: Yeah *bring her face closer to his* too bad I'm working  *turns back around to go fold the rest of the laundry*.

Jacob:*mumbles* yeah you working that dress.

Yn: What? 

Jacob: Nothing... you... really did a good job in hear I think you'll do just fine here and I'm gonna make sure I don't lose you this time. 

Yn: Well thank you I been gain a lot of experience. 

Jacob: If you have any questions at all just ask me weither you working here or not *brings her chin up*.

Yn: Anything?  

Jacob: Anything.

Yn: So what was it like being castle schooled?

Jacob: Ok your probbly not going to believe this but is was crazy hard, taking Calculus, Pre-calculus, Six languages, Astronomy, Latin, and Literature. 

Yn: Guess I wasn't the only one with the crazy school life.

Jacob: well what was regular school like? 

Yn: Pretty overrated especially high school people picking on you, always having to worry about if you pass or not, all your old friends either have new friends or just barely want to talk to you. And everything that you do in high school effects you and your family so they all depending on you to not mess up in order to keep your family together. 

Jacob: Really? 

Yn: Yeah but even after all of that you still couldn't pay me enough money to be home schooled and especially not here. 

 Jacob: Seriously and why is that?  

Yn: Cuz your classes are just as hard as I thought they were if not harder I can tell that those classes that you were talking about not too long ago was just a taste of the many other classes you take. Not only dose your family depend on you but so dose a royal family and an entire country depend on you to help keep them together. The worst part is that  of my day I get to go home. You would go home except you already here and your teacher never leave, so their always around constantly reminding you and yo rents [trans- parents] about stuff you wish they forget its like what good is it living in a palace if your a prisoner in it.