Meeting the family

Jacob: Hey it's me again.

Yn: Baby I've missed you.

Jacob: So when should I be at the club tonight?

Yn: No.

Jacob: Sweetness why not you said that you miss me?

Yn: Yeah but I don't want you around there with all these other girls.

Jacob: But I really want to see you tonight.

Yn: And I don't want to get fired.

Jacob: You know I only go there to see you none of them other girls got what I want how I want it like you do.

Yn: How do you know?

Jacob: From the moment when I first laid eyes on your blessings.

Yn: Oh really and when was this?

Jacob: About a year ago when you first started working there I that guy staring at you even though I was getting a lap dance from about four girls and I saw you dancin' by yourself and with that lucky ass bartender.

Yn: I can't believe dat was you.

Jacob: Nahhh I wasn't him but I wish I could have been the bartender haha.

Yn: Oh and why is that?

Jacob: Cuz then you wouldn't have needed another job we could have been each other's a little something extra. And besides I'm glad I saw you how come you don't dance with me like that?

Yn: Because me and him we're just friends and I ain't like none of them little fast girls you be dating.

Jacob: You know something when I just realized something.

Yn: Whats that Jacob?

Jacob: Whenever I ask you about your family you always talk about your brothers but how come you never talk about your mom's or your pops?

Yn: Well I (gco)

Jacob: Come to think of it when's the last time you've ever seen them or pay them a visit.

Yn: Jacob look it doesn't even matter and a really long story and (gco)

Jacob: Well matters to me and I plan on being with you for a very long time and I know I can't just know you and not your family or at least your parents.

Yn: And how do you know that?

Jacob: I just know it I can feel it in my heart believe me it's a really strong feeling.

Yn: Well since your not going to let this go I do check on my family I hope you're not missing the money at the chance that I get this is also another reason why I have two jobs.

Jacob: You just send the money that's it you don't call you don't visit is there something else you're not telling me has something happened between the two of you is that why you don't talk about them at all.

Yn: Look Jacob it really doesn't matter.

Jacob: It really doesn't matter why is there always a secrets when it comes to you why can't you just tell me I just want to help and I can't date you and not know who your family is. Are you ashamed of me?

Yn: No Jacob I could never be ashamed of you there's nothing that I want to be ashamed of if I could I'd let whole country know that we were dating.

Jacob: Well it doesn't seem like it even sounds so harsh when I say this I'm sorry if I do but it's just like you're about to meet my my friends and family first time and I haven't even met yours. I told you about mine but you never even told me anything about your mom and dad I know what happened between you all but I just want to help. Please let me help you I'll talk to you this far and I'm not letting go.