Who was that guy?

Yn P.O.V

OK yall when I used to be working down at the castle as a maid I kinda got a little bit greedy in wanting more money to have so and so I got another really good paying job and I guess you can say that I get paid more than sixteen thousand a week this job pays big time. I arrived at Rick's Carabret and I clocked in then I go around to the back I knock four times waited five sec exactly and then once and that when big T-Bo let me in and rushed to get into the changing rooms. This place is like just like if the American Houston Texas version of Magic City but we have wild and crazy dancers but not nearly as wild as Houston texas. We also know as the Strip 2nd club that Drake and all these other rappers paid 20,000 dollars at. So I walk in to the lockers and everyone is all like hey Yn hey girl whats up.

Yn: Hey yall girl whats up with your hair.

Some Girl: What up with your hair?

Dancer: Yeah don't you know its wavy crimped hair night not straight hair night.

Yn: Aww man I forgot after this whole I got fired mess.

Everybody: What?

Yn: Yeah and all because I don't have big titties.

Dancer: Aww girl I'm sorry.

Yn: I know the prince is a jerk but I'm not completely mad I mean I got the most fat and muscle in my favorite section of my body so that not a total lose.

Dancer: We'll after you get dressed we gonna fix this hair situation up for you girl ok.

Yn: Right thanks yall. So after I had got dress( external link at the bottom I'm dressed like the first girl to the left.  My shoes are the pic after the vid at the top) them girls hooked a sister up and had me looking like Aaleeyah Petty (but with much longer and slightly more curlier hair) ,😙

  My shoes are the pic after the vid at the top) them girls hooked a sister up and had me looking like Aaleeyah Petty (but with much longer and slightly more curlier hair) ,😙

*******

before I go on any longer lets get one thing straight I am NOT a stripper I am a waitress don't get it twisted I'm keeping my morals and my temple intact

before I go on any longer lets get one thing straight I am NOT a stripper I am a waitress don't get it twisted I'm keeping my morals and my temple intact. I put my makeup on and headed out with my note pad pen and my teddy
Other Dancer: Yn girl you are a grown ass woman why you always be bring that big ole teddy disgusting raggedy ass lookin' bear with you behind the counter.