"I guess we went a little bit too far."

The room was in utterly silence. Alice was sitting on the couch,Shannon was sitting at kitchen table with Dani and I was sitting on my beanbag. After I shouted at them,they all froze. Shannon dragged Dani awkwardly to the kitchen and Alice nervously sat down on the far side of the couch. I was sitting on the other side of the sofa with my eyes closed. My leg was bouncing and I was getting more and more impatient. After everyone finally shuted up I ordered five pizzas. Yeah it might sound a lot,but I'm capable to eat two pizzas all alone and I'm pretty sure the girls would like some too. Since I didn't know what kind of they liked I ordered two with pepperoni and double cheese, two with hot sauce, bacon,fish and some vegetable with a lots of cheese and one vegetarian. Even tho they were annoying as hell and I was so close to kick them out of the house, I didn't want them to starve. I don't wish starving to anyone. It's the worst kind of torture. I ordered the pizzas 3 minutes ago and I was ready to give a call to the nearby Taco Bell. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I was already at the door. The other girls seemed to follow me. Please,I can handle five pizzas. I opener the door and the smell of pizza hit my nose immediately. I was already drooling. Come to mama.

"Here's your pizza,miss."said the delivery guy and I took them away from him. Okay,they are a bit heavy.

"Wait here,I'll be right back."I walked to the living room and put the pizzas down to the coffee table. I grabbed my wallet and walked back to the front door where the delivery guy was flirting with the three of them. Seriously? You can't blame him. You mean I can't blame him. Yeah that,I mean, look at them. All three of them look beautiful! Still. I don't want him to flirt with them! Why? I don't know! I just want him gone!
The guy's eyes directed toward me when I got next to the girls. He smirked disgustingly. Dude,can you please not?

"It will be 61 dollars, beautiful."he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and have him the money. I gave the exact amount,because I wanted him gone as soon as possible. He took the money,but he didn't leave.
"So,I was thinking," Please don't think, it doesn't suit you. "would you like to go on a date with me?" I sighed.

"I'm gay."I stated simply. His eyes widened,but he continued.

"Come on,don't lie to me. You don't look gay. You are too pretty to be a lesbian."he said chuckling.

"Damn,I must have forgotten my rainbow upstairs!"I said and shut the door. The girls were looking at me with different expressions. Shannon looked amused, Dani looked impressed and Alice looked relieved. I gave them a confused look.
"What?"Shannon suddenly burst out laughing.

"Girl,you were awesome!"she said. I shook my head. This was nothing. They should have seen when I rejected that poor guy. I don't remember where I met him or what his name was,but he looked so hurt when he found out that I was only going out with girls. The next morning at school he was too embarrassed to even look at me. And AFTER that day he approached me again,but this time said that I betrayed him and that he could never trust me again...I'd like to mention that I didn't even know that he existed before he confessed.
"The guy wouldn't stop flirting with us,even tho I told him that I was taken."Shannon laughed. "If he stayed I bet Alice would has beaten the shit out of him." By this point she was holding her stomach. Was it really that funny?