Genrie

"This the contract?" "Yes sir!" The caretaker says nervously. He looks as if he's about to say more, but then he looks at me, and swallows it down. The noble(?) Grabs the contract, and throws it on the circle next to me. "Simmun femoloer!"

A glow, then nothing. Curious, I reach for the contract. A drop of blood falls, hitting the parchment. Another glow, and the paper starts dissolving. The fragments gather and form a diamond. A collective gasp from the two watching. Is that rare or something?

Something forms around it. Wings of orange feathers, tiny bare feet. Orange hair that starts a braid at the shoulder that grows to its feet. Tiny hands with gold brackets on each wrist, and a glitter appears as a black tank top and shorts form. A teensy mouth, a pale red, with a face to kill for, the thing open its green eyes. Ears of an elf or fairy, the creature is beautiful. It flies down and sucks on my finger, where a drop of blood rests. The cut heals, and the creature licks his lips.

"He summoned a legendary creature as his familiar..." The creature grows to my size. I grin a toothless smile at the noble who spoke, as I ruffle the creatures hair gently. The noble scowls before turning, and walks to the door.

He pauses. "Alfred. I'm promoting you to his personal servant. Take care of him." Alfred face looks sad as he replies; "Yes Sir."