Kindle Edition!

I can't believe how wonderful all of you have been. I've grown as a writer a lot since this book, in large part because I wrote this book. Each of you had a part to play in my dreams of writing and publishing a story. This little novella getting the attention it has is one of my proudest moments in life, and inspired me to begin work on more stories. I'd like to let all of you know I've officially released the book on Amazon Kindle! The new version has been edited for grammar and other minor edits to make the story smoother to read.  I refuse to remove the original from Wattpad because this is where it got its start, and I don't want to take a book away from it's fans. I also wanted to make the new version as accessible as possible. So, for just $1 you can get a new and improved edit of How To Become A King that still is very much the same story at heart. Every time this book gets read, it makes the voice we all face, the one that tells us that we'll "never be perfect- so why begin," gets a little quieter for me, and I hope for all of you too.  Thank you, all of you, for being a part of this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X478RG9/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Luna+Dust+How+to+become+a+king&qid=1614058430&sr=8-1